Sign in to follow this  
kibblez

Paying someone to fix my game

Hey guys, I have been outraged that I have not been able to fix my game and I am willing to go out and buy a prepaid visa card or a game on steam for anyone who is willing to sit down in skype with me and fix my game.

Here a description of my problem:

Everytime I start DayZ from SixLauncher or Steam and I try to join a game, I am able to load through the "tank" loading screen, however as soon as I reach the multiplayer set-up screen my Arma II crashes and I am forced to close it with task manager. (It stops responding)

Pm for skype name or leave yours here

Thanks, Kibblez

How long have you had the problem and are you running the latest beta patch?

I have had the problem for about 2 weeks, I have tried latest beta patch, reinstalling the game, reinstalling battleye.

did yu start getting the error after downloading a beta patch 2 weeks ago?

No, I can get the game to work on my desktop, but not on my laptop which is what I am trying to do. My specs are fine to run it, but it just randomly freezes. And no it has always froze on my like this.

Add me to steam SpecSniper I wont charge you also try removing the window firewall for it because it may be blocking it.

try the following things-

right click on arma 2 and operation arrowhead in steam. click on properties and then local files and then finally , check validity of game cache.

If that fails.

Go into your arma 2 and arrowhead folder and delete the battleeye folder , then go into expansion folder in OA and delete the batleeye folder there too.

download both files from here - http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Make a folder in your Arma2 and OA folders called Battleye and put those files in there , then go into your expansion folder in OA and do the same.

Edited by Guest