LJisBeast

Looking for group of 4 or more

17 year old long time gamer. played WoW for many years, developed good teamwork skills from years of playing. now looking to get into some dayz while i have free time throughout the rest of my summer. Ive been playing for about a week and have quickly learned that you need a team to do just about anything. Looking for a good group or to make a group of solid people that want to get to the fat lootz and run shit. message me on steam LJ_is_Beast. Im on the east coast and i play at just about anytime.

Edited by LJisBeast

Im not looking for a full fledged clan. just a group of people that plays often and want to get good items

hay im looking for a team mate. I play alot and im on most of the day (USA east) my mic. broke and ill have a new one in a day or two im well armed...well....gun and ammo wise but....vary low on blood. but my steam name is antman160 send me a friend RQ if you want to help me and ill help you what ever way i can.

Ya I've been looking for someone to hang with while I wait for friends to get Arma and the mod. I'll add you on steam message me if you want to meet up on a server or something.