Sign in to follow this  
wrobel

Squad Management

This is a question on squad leadership. I have a group member who insists he would be a better sniper than me, and he wants to take my position during raids. I told him that he would be allowed to take one member and raid Cherno, as he provided overwatch. If his mate died, I would kill him. I don't want to lose all of their gear ,as I have no faith in their success. Anyone have a better idea for squad leadership. I just need to prove that he can't snipe.

both of you take on overwatch with your sniper skills...no one said you can only have 1 sniper...use your skills together, this isnt a pissing match.

and if he cant snipe...then let him go, so he can become a better sniper....

Edited by Blackwater

This is a question on squad leadership. I have a group member who insists he would be a better sniper than me, and he wants to take my position during raids. I told him that he would be allowed to take one member and raid Cherno, as he provided overwatch. If his mate died, I would kill him. I don't want to lose all of their gear ,as I have no faith in their success. Anyone have a better idea for squad leadership. I just need to prove that he can't snipe.

Sounds like a pretty petty dispute, sniping isn't all its made out to be, whoever is the better sniper (KNOWLEDGE, KNOWLEDGE/WISDOM TRUMPS "AIM") should be given the role, or better yet, give it to another member who wouldn't mind, if your squad member won't drop it and you're willing to kill him to prove a point then you have even more underlying squad issues.

both of you take on overwatch with your sniper skills...no one said you can only have 1 sniper...use your skills together, this isnt a pissing match.

and if he cant snipe...then let him go, so he can become a better sniper....

Two snipers is generally not a good idea, unless you're mounting a large/expansive raid.

Edited by Judge IV
  • Like 1

Yeah what the above said. Sounds like a petty dispute. Why can't you work together instead of have to be better then one another? Killing him also made me giggle a bit. I see your group getting very far. /sarcasm.

yeah. dont kill him, it will only make an enemy. and an enemy that likes to snipe is not the enemy you want.

Sounds like pretty damn bad squad management. We dont have specific leader, we plan things before, together. We have no permanent roles. We are pretty successful squad, everybody has nvgs, weapons we like etc. If you insist to be the leader, and you want that your squad listens to you, dont be such an asshole.

Lol. I know all my guys IRL and we have everything we need. I was only asking how to run a test, but I see that it was taken differently.

you should have a sniper deathmatch

YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! Good idea, a custom Arma mission will work just fine. Thank you!