Sign in to follow this  
Braxton

Impossible to join the new 99slot servers!!!

Using SixUpdater I try to join these new 99slot servers using the "required mods" that the server has listed.

SixUpdater downloads & installs all the mods, and then when I join said 99slot servers via sixupdater I'm ALWAYS kicked because the bisign keys are NOT correct.

Not to mention that if you ONLY try to join with the beta version + @DayZ it infinitely sits at "Loading...".

Seriously, what is going on here :|!

You are launching correctly when it sits at Loading. There's another issue there.

I did that by REMOVING the @CBA & JayLib addons, because whomever did the SixUpdater mod folders put the WRONG ones in there. If you try to join with what the 99slot servers require it kicks you for improperly signed bisigns.

=|

How do I start Combined Ops from STEAM with beta?? The only reason I'm using SixUpdater is because I cannot figure out how to launch the beta version from steam >:|!

I don't recommend using Steam to launch with the beta. Seeing as you cannot launch the beta exe from Steam...

I don't recommend using Steam to launch with the beta. Seeing as you cannot launch the beta exe from Steam...

I tried using just the beta launch with @Dayz' date=' but then it just infinitely sits at "Loading.." when I try to connect.

Also, SixUpdater claims that these servers REQUIRE @CBA stuff & JayLibArma2, but I don't have those? How would I go about launching Combined Ops with the beta launch (I assume that's what the @CBA stuff is right?)

[hr']

Trying again with a simple preset in SixUpdater with @Dayz &Beta.

All I get is a black screen with "Loading" after awhile.

Seriously, wtf :(?

What are you talking about? Of course you can.

I tried using just the beta launch with @Dayz' date=' but then it just infinitely sits at "Loading.." when I try to connect.

Also, SixUpdater claims that these servers REQUIRE @CBA stuff & JayLibArma2, but I don't have those? How would I go about launching Combined Ops with the beta launch (I assume that's what the @CBA stuff is right?)

[hr']

Trying again with a simple preset in SixUpdater with @Dayz &Beta.

All I get is a black screen with "Loading" after awhile.

Seriously, wtf :(?

Just manually add a new preset in Six Updater called e.g. 'DayZ'.

It should contain two files - DayZ and beta

None of the CBA versions or jayArma2lib are needed

CBA and beta is not the same. Beta are a patch for the arma2OA engine that BIS releases to fix bugs (Or sometimes implement new ones :p)

This is how it should look in SU:

[attachment=17]

Thank you Bullet-Purveyor.

I am sorta new to Arma2, I was unable to launch due to the exact problem in your picture.

It's now sorted out and I can join the servres running the Beta arma2oa.exe patch.

Until now I had been using Arma II Launcher from Avidesk.

Can someone please give a step by step tutorial on how to use SixUpdater to join Dayz ?

I am getting a few error messages,

1. Requiring Building Parts

2. Missing Citizen Scope

3. get kicked by server missing deleted.chernarus

win7x64

steam install of arma2 and arma2:OA

beta patch is up to date in SixUpdater

q9550

8GB Ram

I can join vanilla servers without problem, both OA and CA, but I can not join a Dayz server, I do not know why.

Please help.

P.S. I can successfully join Dayz servers using the older Avidesk 1.4.1 Arma II Launcher using this command line:

"-mod=G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" "-name=litoralis" -nosplash -noPause -world=Chernarus -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=6144 -skipintro -mod=@dayz