Sign in to follow this  
jthompson02

US 1162 Banned

Clan TP from server US 1162 just banned my friend and I from there server. It was 944 pm EST 844 server time. we had another scuffle with 4 other of there clan members (which resulted in them dieing and one of us dieing). We then came across a TP member riding a bike across the field. Tried to hail him on direct chat (as directed by them on there forum) and he got off the bike and shot at us. We got out of the truck and killed him. 1-2 mins later we were banned from there server. They also restarted there server twice to despawn our items and to get our truck.

http://www.paragonredux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=734 link to the thread where they state they restarted the server. They also banned me from there forums

they cant ban you for killing them its against rockets rules

edit: also if you can prove they restarted the server to get an advantage over you. like with the vehicle, rocket can shut down their server. but you have to have proof, like screenshots.

Edited by zolfo
  • Like 1

they cant ban you for killing them its against rockets rules

Thats why im posting it here, id really like to get myself and my friend unbanned. We finally fixed a vehicle

Sad that clans do this on their servers... Wouldn't be the first time that's for sure... Hopefully these guys are made an example of

If you guys want a fun/safe server to play on I suggest US 454... I'm shamelessly advertising my guilds server but we don't ban people unless they hack. We love the challenge of more experienced users so join up :P

Edited by Virtuous
  • Like 2

but we don't ban people unless they hack and love the challenge of more experienced users :P

I want you to read and re-read that sentence, and then punch yourself in the face......... That was not hard enough, do it again.

Love ya buddy.:)

• Like 3

Hello jthompson. This is Noodle, and I'm a new admin on US 1162. Most of the people that are against having you and your buddy on our server have moved on to other games, leaving me to clean up the mess.

Since this literally happened on my very first day on DayZ (was in Electro when I heard this on our TS), and, given the evidence my clan has, I believe maybe you weren't "hacking" like my clan mentioned.

PM me on these forums (if you still frequent here, because they banned you on our forums, too, and I can't override that) for negotiations for a ban appeal. It'll be straightforward; just tell me what happened and agree for me to Teamview you. I shouldn't get chewed out for this, since, again, the people that banned you aren't here anymore.

Also, if all goes well on your behalf, tell me how to unban someone. I'm quite new to the job.