Sign in to follow this  
OddGamer

Banned at CA1 owner Gabriel ....

I dont know why I got banned, I didnt do anything except for using the side chat after the server restarted to ask what the timeout was for, and then I get banned for using side chat when its allowed for everyone... So im expecting to get unbanned ASAP, because a lot of people I play with play on that server

Hi OddGamer,

At the time you were talking in side chat, the server had just been restarted after having been under attack by a large group of players abusively using side chat. I restarted the server to enable VonID to identify the offenders. It was just a matter of bad timing on your part. I have lifted the ban.

• Like 1

Hi OddGamer,

At the time you were talking in side chat, the server had just been restarted after having been under attack by a large group of players abusively using side chat. I restarted the server to enable VonID to identify the offenders. It was just a matter of bad timing on your part. I have lifted the ban.

Once again banned... I was letting ppl know that you put VOIP on the server so just in case ppl start flamming the chat that there is a name that you could tell of whose doing it and bane them and that normal chat could be used for questioning... I never used the side chat, I never talked on the side chat... once again im expecting to get unbanned. My name tag was >.<Try'2'Touch^-^ FTi

Intercepting the "why am i banned" bump. You are a troll and have been harassing my players on my server. Good bye forever.

Aaaaaaaand...once again...banning for anything other than racism and malicious talk is not allowed. Admin abuse is abusive.

And that is what he was doing? Case closed.

Edited by CA1Admin

Case opened. How is talking in side chat considered racist or malicious? Unless you have proof of that to show to a dev when it is asked for...if that's the case then carry on.

Edited by Vertisce

I'm done politicking in this forum. My IP is whitelisted but I don't care as I've moved to private hive. Black list me all you want. The DayZ dev team delusion that admins should have no power is just that.

Your a joke, just like the server, it's a fail because you are not capable of running a server. And considering that you let those RGB player's control you like a puppet is just so sad to see. I never thought slavery ever existed over the internet.

Good riddance.

Of what exactly? Me replying to threads so every ban thread for CA1 can go ignored like all the others?

Gabe has banned my group as well for basically being better than RGB and himself. His server has also been caught helping the RGB by letting them set their vehicles and tents outside the map when nobody else can go outside the map, because they will die. Ive watched him reset and roll back servers after the RGB would lose their helicopter, and i have had him reset the server multiple times while my group had a helicopter, with no warning. and now i think it was on purpose everytime. I was recently banned for "pvp logging" which i did not do, the funny thing is all of my group getting banned from this server happend over a month ago. I got on randomly after a couple of days just to see whats up, and i did nothing wrong. a month later come to find out he banned me wrongfuly for "pvp logging", which i did not do. I have watched gabe ban people for no apparent reason, and i have watched gabe ban people for the RULES he in fact would make up that are not on his server rule list before. I only didnt bring it up because i myself didnt want banned, or on the bad side of the admin. But when you start playing better, and beating the admin and his friends, i guess he just has to abuse his powers. Its sad really, i enjoyed CA1 highly and loved everything he did to it, i even gave him props on the sweet loading screen.

p.s Probably the most crooked server i have ever been on, good riddence