Sign in to follow this  
kburville@gmail.com

De 647 - 2 Alt F4 after killing 4 players and getting shot

My four friends and I were playing on De 647 at around 2am (UTC-08:00) when this happened. All four of them were killed by 2 (or possibly more) players and then I came up and shot both of the players who killed them. Before I could do anything they Alt F4'd. Names: Hey.Mariko, Ranger

Video of it all here:

I was told to report this here, I apologize if this is not the right place.

you can't report someone for quitting the game?

I have been told that exploits like this are considered cheating from numerous people and see no forum guiding us as to exactly what we can and cannot post here. If you or someone else can show me otherwise I would willing delete this or take the proper course of action.

Edit: "Report players using exploits/cheats here. Please provide evidence (screen-shots, videos)."

That is exactly what I did.

Edited by St3althKill3r

alt f4 is quitting the game .... its not an exploit to quit before someone shoots you....

But it is an exploit to quit AFTER someone shoots you and you are bleeding out...

Its not against the rules, they dont ban people for that. There are many reasons to quit the game and disconnect.

Its not against the rules, they dont ban people for that. There are many reasons to quit the game and disconnect.

Let me guess, you do this all the time too.

Rocket has said this is an exploit on multiple occassions, and it is just pure cowardice to log out after you have been shot at.

How is it fair that these two players sniped three to four people, and then as soon as they start taking fire thry log out.

If you see nothing wrong with that then there is something wrong with you.