Sign in to follow this  
cezar136

Noob question (bandit time)

This is my fisrt day in Dayz, and I kill one person and I change to bandit.

How long time to change back normal?

It will depend on what your current "humanity" score is. You'll change to a bandit if your score drops under zero and your survivor status will be restored once you reach 2000 again.

You got 4 ways to restore humanity:

-bandage other players (+20 points)

-administer medcine to someone else (morphine/painkillers +20 points)

-administer a blood transfusion to others (+250 points)

-you're humanity passively regenerates over time (+30 points/minute up untill you reach 2500 points)

The creator (rocket) of the mod is also planning to remove the bandit skin in the future. So if the skin is the only thing that you dislike it might resolve itself ;).

I hope I could answer your question. Good luck in DayZ.

they're romoving the bandit skin ???? there seem to be a lot of worrying design choices being made tempretuer being another.

I hope the mod doesnt shoot itself in the foot before it grows into somthing fantastic.

Its a shame if they just remove the bandit skin entirely so we all look the same but if they remove it to allow for more customisation that would be nice, perhaps tied into the new temperature issue like finding army fatigues, jumpers or coats

I am for new skins and customizable characters. That would be cool.

I can see the Clown Posse running around as we speak. Literally gangs of bandits dressed as circus clowns.