Sign in to follow this  
reetardKURTIS

Looking for a mature, trustworthy group who use Skype

I just got fucked over for the last time I'm so pissed I just want people I can trust who aren't douchebags...

I play with a few other friends also but we would like to be a bigger group

Edited by reetardKURTIS

I'd do this if you used something like teamspeak or mumble. Purely for less lag and better audio quality.

You're looking in the wrong place. Try bringing RL friends into the game.

hey i have skype and would love to play with someone add rutman713 on skype

Edited by Rutman713

I currently do not play with my clanmates, but with one friend on Skype. We have a camp and everything. The clan I'm in I've played with them, they are a group of 10 people or something, with everyone their own role. Have multiple vehicles, own TS and DayZ server. You can visit them at www.pantheoncommunity.com if that's something you're interested in, or PM me your Skype and we can welcome you into the group that I play with. :-)

Skype is for casual gamers. You would be better off with a REAL clan with a real VOIP program.

Lol what like Ventrilo? That's by far the worst VOIP program I have ever seen in my life, mumble is decent, Skype has best quality, but then again, only clans use good VOIP programs. So Skype must be bad.

Hi guys im a french canadian guy and i'd like to have a buddy to play dayz with. its so much fun when playing in small group... people dont attack you for no reason when they see you have friends etc... if you would even want to play with me here is my skype just add me and tell me that you added me for dayz. thx for adding me :D

Skype name: alexandre-mcg

name: alexandre mcguire

Skepe email: itz_fluxy_qc_17@hotmail.com