No official response? Shame. All this evidence and nothing seems to be happening about it.

I'm new to these forums. Does anything ever get done against people that have been proven to abuse game mechanics?

Edited by Trizzle-83

I'm new to these forums. Does anything ever get done against people that have been proven to abuse game mechanics?

Apparently not. Might though be that they have their hands full with new, broken, features though. I dunno. I love this mod, but I am beginning to feel a bit weary and find my lack of enthusiasm... disturbing...

Apparently not. Might though be that they have their hands full with new, broken, features though. I dunno. I love this mod, but I am beginning to feel a bit weary and find my lack of enthusiasm... disturbing...

Well when i got the game i was really exited and i was loving the game i played dayz with my friends and i was having fun but when i looked at OSHI and the hackers came and those stupid admins turning off server ..... I was not feeling exited anymore...... the mod is amazing and i know they do there best to stop it but .... There are just keep getting more and more hackers ...... and stupid admins

So sad nothing seems to have come of this. It's not even the Alt-f4/server kick, it's the fact that they spawned in cars and whatever else...admins can be worse than regular hackers, yet nothing happens to them. If you ask me, hackers will see their end (for the most part anyhow) when the game goes standalone by the end of the year. It's the admins that will continue to be an issue. This sort of thing needs to be addressed! Where is the justice?

Just on this server which keeps going down but 4 players remain each time in game, petit, chantons, febriles and stoon, with other two names out of game each side, alka and volupin.

I had been tent hunting on the server with friends, found all their campsites which have hacked weapons in one tent, i stole their bus and hid it and they came looking for it but haven't found it, now they have shut the server.

Anyone who wants the tent sites they are as follows...123,008 , 073, 004 , 029 025 , 005 056 , 010 066