When Oshiseven got into a fight a friend of oshi was firing the guy and that guy was an admin the guy got shoot and died and immediately he shutdown the server for no reason !

• Like 6

There will be a vid going up very soon.

I was the driver of the bus and i can vouch that they spawned on us, and kill us

When we returned fire, They disconnected the server and we lost everything

Thankyou Admins.

• Like 1

I also was on the live-stream those french admins must be some chickens!!

they altf4ed in the firefight then shut down the server!

Edited by Magicool

Yeah there were scared that al that equipment would be taken so they shitdown the server idiots all those alt+f4 guys are ruiining the game and now even admins are shutting down servers ? This is getting out of hand :/

Ignore this: Server is back up in running as FR59...I hope to see it blacklisted soon.

Edited by Charlizard

here is some footage of the actual incident

hope he can upload the whole shootout !

Edited by Magicool
  • Like 6

Yea what a joke.. this server and players needs to be banned... Was on the stream when this happened..

I have seen a lot of bitchy people ALT+F4'ing but when that happened in tonights stream I couldn't fucking believe it.

Too bad it happened with ~20 ingame and ~800 stream witnesses.

Someone said he had footage of them spawning in the cars they used to chase after bangbus7, so hopefully that gets posted soon and gets those pesky bitches out of business.

awesome night btw oshi, i've never been that much into streaming, but this night was fucking hilarious. me and my brother would have loved to come but we are way back up near Stary.

I hope we can arrange a ceasefire if we ever have the horrible and awesome fate of running into you guys ;)

Edited by Golgo82

I also was on the live-stream those french admins must be some chickens!!

they altf4ed in the firefight then shut down the server!

Spineless French people? Sounds like an oxy-moron to me.

My blatant racism aside (send your hate mail, I'll read it while I have a baguette for some irony), Oshi and the guys he plays with are absolute legends that have done an amazing job promoting this game. I'm always against harsh penalties, this is the exception to the rule however.

Please blacklist this server, the guys (sacriel & Oshi ect) are the absolute epitome of what you want out of Dayz gamers.

If you do not respond to what happened, there will surely be negative repercussions for the game.

Keep the streams and rage coming peoples!

• Like 1

Yeah. i dont get it oshi just had some fun with fans of him and all of a sudden some idiots come and just ruin it .... I get that dayZ is about surviving and killing some people but hacking is sad.... .... If u look at Oshi when he shooted that terminator he didnt even alt f4 against a hacker ... He is the only guy that is not alt f4ing .... Anyway guys thanks for the support for Oshi and the vids ! Greetz from DemonicSkiller)

After oshi invited us to FR59, I logged in immediately and ran all the way from the hills west of Lopatino to cherno, and by the time I got there I could see one of the vans burning up. I was watching the stream on my other monitor at the same time. I didnt care if I died, and neither did anyone else, even though I had respectable gear. I was just glad to be able to get the chance to play with one of my favorite streamers of Dayz.

I can confirm that there was no server message saying "server restart in X minutes", it was blatantly obvious that these pussydicks got butthurt when someone dared to take a shot at them so they shut down the server.

...Disgraceful...dishonorable... and downright douchebaggery. admins of FR59, why dont you go eat a bag of...oh nvm.

Edited by ahyokata
  • Like 3

Yeah , Well i was watching the stream and when he said im in FR59 i was like !!@^#^%@%# JOIN!!!!!!! But then all of a sudden my game wouldnt start :\ So i just watched the stream if i was there and had a gun i wanted to shoot that bastard !!!!!!! .... But having the chance to play with one of the best streamers is just awesome!

All the shit went down just after I logged off it seems. An utter disgrace that these cheating wankers actually had to shut down the server to prevent one of their own from dying. Spawning in vehicles, Alt F4ing and shutting off the server to prevent item loss are enough to get this server taken down for good. And there is PLENTY of video proof to back all the claims as well as the testimonies of 800+ viewers of the stream last night.

• Like 1

I was watching the live-stream too, pretty childish behavior on the admins behalf if you ask me. This bothers me more than people disconnecting when they feel a gunfight is not going to go their way.

I understand that when you see a bus full of easy targets singing "a$$ & titti3s" you want to kill them all. But if you and your shitty failsquad can't take out a squad consisting mostly of axe wielding starter chars and then just shut down the server so no one can have any fun, you're just showing horrible gaming etiquette.

• Like 4

I was watching the live-stream too, pretty childish behavior on the admins behalf if you ask me. This bothers me more than people disconnecting when they feel a gunfight is not going to go their way.

I understand that when you see a bus full of easy targets singing "a$$ & titti3s" you want to kill them all. But if you and your shitty failsquad can't take out a squad consisting mostly of axe wielding starter chars and then just shut down the server so no one can have any fun, you're just showing horrible gaming etiquette.

"Bus full of easy targets singing "ass and titties"". That just made my day! :D

• Like 1

Pretty hard to hide admin abuse when there are over 800 people watching. I was watching too and judging from the ghillies and the gear the admin's were using, it is pretty obvious that they are carebear hoarders.

Pretty sure there was some ALT F4Gotry going on as soon as they soon as the bang bus occupants started shooting back, and a server restart when it became obvious they were outnumbered and about to lose their vehicles and gear.

in b4 the admin response claiming the restart was automatic and just bad luck for those involved in the firefight.

Well i dont think it was automatic if u look through his stuff....The only sad part is that we cant see the script of the server log .... Maybe u can see if he rebooted it manualy or automatic