Dear Anthony,

On the off chance you might see this I want to offer my deepest and utmost apology, for shooting you down outside of Vyshnoye.

You see it was nothing personal, I didn't particularly want to end your life, you were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Me and my friend were heading down from castle Zub to Vyshnoye when I saw you running out in the open on the road. If you had been running the other way we would have probably let you go, but you were a risk to our mission; one I do not care to share details on, one so twisted and complex you couldn't even begin to try to comprehend it (we were getting a car).

I know your name because it popped up when we studied your body, "He was called Anthony..." it read, or something similar. All this is about is my apology for ending your most recent, and apparently long life in DayZ, your M4A1 Camo SD will live on to kill many zombies, it's in safe hands, my hands... forever... you will never get it back.

Since I took everything from you (we took practically everything, apart from your map, compass, tent, and backpack. but don't bother going back we hid your body) I feel it is only just that I give you something in return, a funny story, I hope it makes up for your loss, it should be in the attachments. If it's not I'm sorry for you died for nothing.

Let us all bow our heads in remembrance of Anthony, the man who did not fear open spaces.

Yours sincerely,

Foolski & Joeman4

post-126-0-93280100-1343349617_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Anthony If we some how meet i hope that you would accept my beans :beans: .

Edited by joeman4
  • Like 1

"He was called Anthony, and he died because of unknown reasons..." literally.

Man, you noscoped the fuck out of this guy and now you're being all apologetic about it? Why aren't you floating on an orgasmic cloud of achievement? Is there something wrong with you? You're not... a scrub, are you? It's ok - you're among friends here.

Well, I'm not your friend.

But I'm sure some exist.

Edited by Mars Sultan

Man, you noscoped the fuck out of this guy and now you're being all apologetic about it? Why aren't you floating on an orgasmic cloud of achievement? Is there something wrong with you? You're not... a scrub, are you? It's ok - you're among friends here.

But I'm sure some exist.

Lol if you can't tell I'm taking the piss a bit. It isn't serious.

But I'm sure some exist.

Well this was a shame there was only 5 people on the server and we made up 2 of those spots, so you feel that in all in chenarus that you wouldn't be found and we were like there's a guy. We only killed because there was a chance a car could have been there and we were heading to that same town, we took the initiation of Kill or be Killed.

We felt bad because of his bad luck, Wrong place at the Wrong Time :rolleyes:

Edited by joeman4
  • Like 1

But I'm sure some exist.

What is wrong with some people.. DAYUM

My name is Anthony and I want my stuff back, I'm not asking, I'm demanding :D

I WILL ONLY OFFER YOU MY BEANS DO YOU ACCEPT!? :beans:

Edited by joeman4

I WILL ONLY OFFER YOU MY BEANS DO YOU ACCEPT!?

You fail to understand, this isn't a trade, or a request. You will return this goods or hell hath no fury!

You fail to understand, this isn't a trade, or a request. You will return this goods or hell hath no fury!

You will Only Take My Beans when Im dead then Good Sir, See you in the Apocalypse!

Edited by joeman4

You will have to PROVE your Anthony before we give you anything I'm afraid :)

You will have to PROVE your Anthony before we give you anything I'm afraid :)

I'm an Anthony, not sure about the Anthony your looking for nonetheless, but I'll add to the melodrama

I'm an Anthony, not sure about the Anthony your looking for nonetheless, but I'll add to the melodrama

Well I will leave your things in the middle of the airstrip at the NW airfield, feel free to get them :D

• Like 1

Well I will leave your things in the middle of the airstrip at the NW airfield, feel free to get them :D

Oh boy! You would do that for me!? I'll give you my current gun so you can cover me as I go to get it, I don't see anything going wrong...

Oh boy! You would do that for me!? I'll give you my current gun so you can cover me as I go to get it, I don't see anything going wrong...

That sounds like a perfect plan! Mwahahah... I mean, uhh I look forward to meeting up with you!