Sign in to follow this  
hatesauce

All vehicles broken?

Just wondering if they all have to be built and repaired? I would suspect at least some cars would be spawn already good to go like in real life possibly only requiring gas.

Can anyone confirm if some vehicles do not require fixing. Also in my time playing I haven't seen any accessible. I once saw a huey fly overhead that was about it which is apparently super hard to repair and find supplies for.

Just wondering if they all have to be built and repaired? I would suspect at least some cars would be spawn already good to go like in real life possibly only requiring gas.

Can anyone confirm if some vehicles do not require fixing. Also in my time playing I haven't seen any accessible. I once saw a huey fly overhead that was about it which is apparently super hard to repair and find supplies for.

I agree. It's extremely tedious to fix a vehicle, and I don't even know how you actually go about fixing the broken ones you find. I've just found clues like a tire or a gas can. I get that they want vehicles to be an end game item, but they should at least be a little easier to obtain, if only by rarity.

you need a bunch of gas but you dont need a full tank. 2-3 jerry cans of gas can you get you to any of the fuel pumps on the map

You need a tool box.

You need engine parts to fix the engine.

You need a main rotor assembly to fix...the main rotor assembly

You need scrap metal for the hull, tail rotor and nav system.

Hueys are in no way end game items, though. They run out of ammo quick if you are raining down death to nubs on the coast.

I agree. It's extremely tedious to fix a vehicle' date=' and I don't even know how you actually go about fixing the broken ones you find. I've just found clues like a tire or a gas can. I get that they want vehicles to be an end game item, but they should at least be a little easier to obtain, if only by rarity.

[/quote']

It is a bit idiotic to think every single vehicle that isn't a crappy boat requires to be fixed or are all gutted out. But for what ever reason tedious = realistic in this mod as far some of the decisions made.