A side suggestion, and I swear by it. Bandicam is the best recording software I have EVER used.

Noted. Thank you.

A side suggestion, and I swear by it. Bandicam is the best recording software I have EVER used.

May I ask how you got bandicam to record ArmA 2? The last time I tried it only recorded what was behind ArmA 2's window..

The only program I've gotten to work with ArmA 2 is Fraps, and it doesn't cooperate with my computer so well.

Heres what happened.

Clan members and myself were in stary at the tents. All is calm an all of a sudden we hear a car as if it was next to us. We turn to the sound bam about got run over. they hop out and 1 shot both of us in less than a second. Sorry guys either there was some INSANE lag(which there wasnt) or your clan hacks. Not taking chances so you all are banned! Have a nice day.

PS been watching this clan (WDZ) on my server for a few days as they were suspicious to start with.

EDIT: IF they can prove it wasnt any sort of foul play ill unban you guys with out any problems.

oh i smell a blacklist, you cant ban for suspected hacking, what a sad excuse that was you, might as well ban everyone that joins your server cause youre gonna rage so hard after a noob kills you with a hatchet and takes that remmington you value so much...

Well all I want is justice because it was extremely immature to ban someone for killing you one of the guys in our group wasnt even with us and as well got banned.

Edited by Chalupa

Still haven't been unbanned from the server even though they know they are wrong and just can't survive in DayZ without banning everyone better than them.