Siickest

Dayz - Scaring People [Program?]

Hey ;) If you ever watched this videos or mabye have this program could you possible tell me the name of it <3

Edited by Siickest

bump, interested in this also.

Well i found out you can use ventrilo with Wav files with hotkey.. But i can't even edit the things so i can play it up -.-' Looking on google for tutorial but every single video are just other S**T ..

Uhm, if you mean playing audio that you hear through the in-game direct comms --> even your Realtek Onboard Audio can do it. Set your Speakers ("Realtek High Definition Audio") as your Default Device and on the recording tap you do the same for "Stereo Mix". Stereo Mix will 'record' what your 'Speakers' hear and with it being set as default ARMA2 will use it as your outbound mic the next time you start the game.

If you watch the video he is using some kind of commands to play up the sound .. It is like he himself are saying it into the microphone but that's not true. He have a program that he set hotkey to play up those sounds he have set up you know. Stupid ventrilo won't work with WaV files..

its called screaming bee or something

Okaay, i downloaded it and such.. My friend heard it very low .. So -.-'

It won't be long before everybody is running around doing this and it will be really fucking lame and annoying. People just spamming helicopter sounds everywhere doesn't really make it a simulation

• Like 1