Sign in to follow this  
edward.monkey@yahoo.com

Confused!

So I have watched more than a handful of DayZ videos on youtube and most of the time I see people running in farms and cities and there are hardly any zombies around.....However,in my case,wherever I run there are ALWAYS zombies..In addition,I don't really find any loot at all,at the moment I was searching in some kind of city(it said Chernarus,factory)and I only found loot in 2/20 buildings or so........Is it same for everyone and it's a coincidence that I have noticed this in youtube videos?Thanks in advance.

Just run, they're not going to catch you, running through Barns usually get's rid of a few. Loots pure luck at what's there at the time and if it's already been taken, Techno is the place I prefer to start, going through the Fire station, office block hospital and then power plant on the way out, more often than not I will have what I need by the time I've done visiting all them places. I think a major problem is new players panic at the zombies and don't expect them to be everywhere, but as Motocross said, low population servers will have less

There's always zombies, it's probably just chance that someone didn't get any on them OR they logged in and zombies hadn't spawned yet, etc. Keep an eye on your sound and visibility levels as they'll attract zombies to you, firing weapons will also attract the zombies from afar (that you can't see) but if you keep up a running pace, they can't hit you. Just duck and weave through buildings, walls and you should eventually lose them. If not.. you'll find a gun in a loot pile with all the running through buildings you'll do.