Sign in to follow this  
Epidemic (DayZ)

Us1106 Admins kicking everyone then locking server to get vehicles after restart ( Proof )

I was playing on there server with a friend and saw number of trucks that wen't driving by, We took shot's at them but missing them as they were too far away. We continue playing on then we find a bus that they must have left behind, We were then driving and someone started shooting at the bus. When we got out there site the server

immediately crashed, Then when it was restarting I joined into the lobby and was kicked. I joined in again then was kicked for a second time, Upon trying to joining the third time it said the server was locked. I don't think people should have the privilege of hosting a DayZ if there gonna cheat like this for vehicles, It takes away from the Dayz experience of loosing them and trying to hunt them back down.

Proof: http://imgur.com/Da1z7

( I took the screen shot a bit late but as you can see in the text that it was there server and I was kicked by the Admin twice then it shows the server locked )

Hope the DayZ dev's can do something about this.

Edited by Epidemic
  • Like 1

Strange that I stumble onto this topic, because the exact same thing happened to me and 2 of my friends last night. We attempted to log in multiple times over the course of about 15 minutes and when we weren't getting stuck at loading screens we were getting kicked. I'm sorry that I don't have proof of the incident, but if you remember seeing global kick messages about Bear, Elliot, and Black Rambo then you can corroborate my story.

We kind of assumed they were doing something shitty, but we wondered why they didn't just lock the server for 'maintenance'. It's a shame that people have to be like that. Part of the game is trying to find vehicles. That's why vehicles are so exciting to find! They might as well be playing Halo where you're practically given something to drive.

vehicle hoarding by abusive hosts/clans is soooooooooooooooooooooooo aggravating, i wish rocket would ad more vehicles. or make new vehicles spawn every few hours. This is a zombie apocalypse , the one thing you should never have a hard time finding would be a car. even if they are ditched damaged and out of gas , the "destroyed vehicles" that litter the roads should be paired up with working vehicles ect. or make the parts way harder to find . there's a lot that needs to be fixed when it comes to "realism"

Yup I was kicked from at least 3 servers today right after loading in .... on one of em someone said get off my server in direct chat and booted me no reason for that

Notice how that server is ''ALL FRIENDLY'' and then you said you shoot at people and stole their bus. Im not surprised that they did that after the event. What kind of moron make this kind of server anyway, 3/4 of the game is killing players and fearing players. Take that away and you have nothing but loot stock pilling and driving the shitiest of vehicules around for no particular reasons since players dont shoot each others.

This kind of server shouldn't be allowed anyway, and that admin is pretty dumb indeed.

Notice how that server is ''ALL FRIENDLY'' and then you said you shoot at people and stole their bus. Im not surprised that they did that after the event. What kind of moron make this kind of server anyway, 3/4 of the game is killing players and fearing players. Take that away and you have nothing but loot stock pilling and driving the shitiest of vehicules around for no particular reasons since players dont shoot each others.

This kind of server shouldn't be allowed anyway, and that admin is pretty dumb indeed.

I'm sorry but just because someone idiot decides to put " Friendly only server " in his title doesn't give him the right to restart then kick everyone and lock the server because they got killed. No were did rocket or any dev say it was okay to do this, If they cannot handle the way the game was mean't to play then don't run a server.

• Like 1