Sign in to follow this  
conman345

Bad FPS, any help?

I just bought dayz and i got on and was at 1 fps... so i changed my settings to low/ disable exept video memory(default) so i dont know if there is a magic button or if i need to upgrade PC (I get 20 fps on mincecraft) also my ISP is crap

SPECS:

2GB RAM

Windows Vista basic (32 bit)

AMD semipron 2.20 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 with 825MB

let me know if I forgot some specs (or if i need a new computer or just a new component)

I just bought dayz and i got on and was at 1 fps... so i changed my settings to low/ disable exept video memory(default) so i dont know if there is a magic button or if i need to upgrade PC (I get 20 fps on mincecraft) also my ISP is crap

SPECS:

2GB RAM

Windows Vista basic (32 bit)

AMD semipron 2.20 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 with 825MB

let me know if I forgot some specs (or if i need a new computer or just a new component)

Minecraft is nothing like Arma 2... Your PC to be frank is quite old and im not suprised you are getting the results that you said. Arma 2 is already unoptimised and this mod is also unoptimised. Even with my £2000 rig I get what, only 40fps in cities.

Edit: I would just recommend you get a pre built gaming pc and then in the future just upgrade the components :)

Edited by Genki Dama

You need a whole new computer, it's very outdated and won't be able to play any latest games at all.