Sign in to follow this  
Sula

Ancient Old People Looking For Nice Day Trip Round Chernarus?

Me too. I'm in London but am flexible about times and servers to meet on.

I don't yet have skype or any of them thar new fangled things but I do have a mic. So that's nice isn't dears? :)

So, would any of you equally ancient old folk, say over um ooh lemme think...what was I talking about? Oh yes, that's right - honestly my memory is dreadful. I must get some fish for dinner this evening and get those carpets cleaned...Oh! I remember, would any of you who is ancient and mature and over say 30 in age, or in mental maturity if you're younger - like to join me at some time for a group wander round chernarus and try to stay alive?

It would be very nice is more experienced players would like to lead the walk, pointing out sunny spots, scenic views, important architecture, as we run by screaming our heads off. Do feel free to volunteer if you feel you would like to lead a little tour of a few unarmed folk around while issuing handy hints and places of interest. :)

More seriously, feel free to message me here if anyone is interested in a few newbies trying to meet up or an experienced player offering to take lead of the tour.

Age doesn't matter at all, just say if you're interested here.