thomaspayne16@gmail.com

My First Kill,Not My Last

I had just looted a barn,finding a Enfield Rifle with 1 magazine. After a brief stand-off with zombies,for beans.I had lost 8 bullets killing the Zeds,2 rounds left.. When suddenly I saw another player running along the opening of the forest,carrying a Enfield rifle.I decide to follow him for a bit,after about 2 minutes he arrives at a player with a broken leg

,I stop and kneel and wait for my breathing to calm down,so my rifle will steady,he gives morphine to his friend,I take the shot,2 303s pierce their sculls,they both collapse,dead.My Heart is racing after my first player encounter in Dayz.Unfortunately they had both gone down in the middle of a field,in perfect view of what I later discovered was Cherno.Cautiously I approach the bodies and loot them

finding over 6 Enfield mags, water and a surplus of food,a

Czech Backpack

to carry it all and a Hunting Knife. That was my first kill in Dayz and its what got me really hooked.

Couple of days marked my first kill (turned out to be two on that playthrough, but we'll come to that) First kill a guy wanted team up with me and my friend in the cherno shop, he had a crossbow, friend had nothing, i had an Ak, decided my friend needed the crossbow more than him and shot him point blank in the face, second was more simple, making our way out of cherno, spot a nicely armed guy (and not the kind which require gym sessions) and proceed to end him before spreading the loot, it took awhile of play (2 months) but i'm glad i've made the move into banditry.

TL;DR - Just read the f**king paragraph

Edited by tanish