Sign in to follow this  
Caviano

Putting Together a New Group

-Snipped.

Well I give up for now.

Just listen to the guy under me, for this is the only wall of text I've seen people react to, and I'm not sure what gave it credibility.

I tried, failed.

Done.

-------

To everyone who opened this thread hoping to join in on a group I apologize, the thread has taken a left turn. Feel free to read and enjoy as I'm sure this is in some way, Day-Z history lore in the making.

Thankyou for the uncalled for slander.

And for anyone who would like a taste of what the guy under me is talking about please visit this thread, I wrote about one of our outings together.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41790-public-service-announcement/#entry396656

Edited by Caviano

I am a former survivor that worked with Caviano.

Myself and roughly 3 others formed a group with Caviano at the head. We spent approximately two weeks working with Caviano, whilst three or four other members spent over a week with him. This was our "core group" and we formed the backbone of the workforce.

Caviano's "survivor tactics" include singing songs through in game chat when no one wants to hear them, throwing flares when other members have night vision and are trying to find and locate a murderer; disrupting our night vision and effectively blinding us, saying disturbing and gross comments of sexual nature while getting incredibly high, and taking everything without ever adding anything. More on this later.

Let me go back to night runs, though; any night runs, in fact, would always bring along many flares from Caviano, illuminating our position to any potential snipers in the area, with little to no care from Caviano despite the fact everyone in the group had agreed the flares were irritating.

Many of our runs back included him singing nonsense and constantly "reloading" his weapon to the point where I had to turn my in game sound off. Of course, when I said, "Okay, my sound is back on now." He did it one more time just as a "joke."

Caviano treated the members of his group that provided the trucks and weaponry as if they were "his men." He took all the credit for our "missions" despite the fact the stories he posted on these forums are largely fabricated and "roleplayed" out. Consistently and nightly, all Caviano would care about was his "Bean count" on the forums and would ramble on multiple occasions about "Doctor Wastelands Whitelist." While the intricacies of why any of this mattered continue to elude me, this would not be what truly lit up Caviano's colors, despite the fact caring about only reputation and not doing any work for yourself is bad enough.

Less than a week ago, a member called Petllama opened up a new home server for our core group mentioned in paragraph one. The core group prepared and readied themselves the entirety of the day to log on and get a hold of the Ural Civilian for our new home base camp. While we worked diligently, Caviano found his favorite "blue van" and drove it to the airfield with parts we didn't even need for the Ural Civilian. We also built the V3S Civilian later that night, which Caviano had no part in, but was sure to ride around in.

The rest of the night was spent developing more vehicles, while Caviano sat around. The night ended with a lackluster run into town that only occurred because Caviano decided to throw a flare that illuminated our V3S Civilian on the hill above Chernogorsk. While we were moving, we noticed another flare in Cherno and Cav started running forward into survivor mode. No doubt he saw another opportunity for forum posts about us and more bean counts. The encounter ended with him insuring "Jack" that he make a post about this on the forums, or whatever. The entire encounter was written about in a largely fabricated post that contained nothing short of lies and deviation from the truth in grotesque ways. All for reputation. All for those beans.

Some mumble drama occured where a user was not fit to be in our group, and instead of appropriately handling the situation and listening to the core group of players, Caviano got into an argument/fight with his "real life friends" while on Mumble which actually culminated in him being BANNED from his own mumble by his "real life friends." All the while our core group continued to be pestered and insulted and called faggots from this member whom Caviano refused to ban despite the fact we told him multiple times we were being called faggots. Caviano being banned from his OWN mumble was just the beginning of the "mumble antics," however.

The grossest thing about Caviano's fresh new group post is what came from within his "best friends" in the mumble he invited us all to. There, within the confines of his Mumble server, 3 or 4 of his "neighbors" and real life friends plotted to ruin our entire camp, and they almost succeeded. Caviano got on a recruiting spree where he would introduce brand new members at a rate faster than any of the core group could get to know the new recruits or play with them at all, so trust was not built and these new members were nothing but tacked on. During this interchange of new recruits, one of his real life friends was already putting his ignorant plan into motion by pretending to play with our group, meanwhile, another one of his real life friends was busy sniping us off and killing us, getting ever closer to our camp that contained the Ural Civilian.

Erik as it were, brought in a new member, named Andrew, who was just out to kill all of us and succeeded in stealing the Ural Civilian. Meanwhile, Jlam had items of mine that were missing while Caviano continuously denied his friends dissent. Whatever the case may be, items were missing on a daily basis, at this point almost no one could be trusted, and Caviano continued to deny the truth to the point where he had a fairly hideous explosion on me, who had played with him for two weeks, which ended with him saying in his wisdom, "Dude, if you're really that paranoid you can just fuck off." Which I did. And so did the rest of the core group. Nonetheless, Caviano later comes into the chat, sounding depressed, no doubt needing pity or sympathy for himself, by saying "Man, I feel like such a douchebag... My friends were stealing shit and they fucked up the camp and I told everyone to fuck off, but like, I had to man, they are my real life friends, you know?"

No, Caviano, I don't know. Neither does anyone else who played with you for multiple weeks.

All of the members Caviano recruited after the "core group" of members took without asking, borrowed without permission, died on a nightly basis with rare items that were increasingly hard to replace, did not put anything back into the trucks, did no work for us, did not help us, and Caviano was just concerned about "cruising around and doing pickups."

The bottom line is this.

Caviano used the members of his group for reputation. In every single forum post he made, he never mentioned any of us by name. We were his impersonal men. His impersonal men that he ran around in circles while singing and throwing flares to give away our position despite the fact people asked multiple times for him to stop. He would never give us credit, the only thing he would ever care about was his beans, and he would always refer to us as an accessory to himself, not as the forerunners of the group which actually made things possible.

He would constantly give away our possessions, argue about use of the vehicles we constructed, and then when possessions were outright stolen and it was obvious to everyone he told me to "fuck off" only to then come back later and say "I was such a douchebag" as if anything at that point he was saying was making sense. I had to struggle to fully interpret any of the things Caviano said to me and the rest of the group simply ignored most of it. In the end of it all, Caviano let bandits come into the group and take possession of all of our stuff and "forgave Andrew" and ignored the fact that he stole shit and ruined the entire group dynamic we had built for multiple weeks.

Not only did he allow bandits and his "real life buddies" to fuck up all our of shit, but he threw flares around our V3S Civilian in Cherno which directly jeopardized all of our things so he could run in to do a rescue mission in Cherno which consisted of a song over in game voice chat,

"We're friendlies in Cherno! We're friendlies in Cherno!" Where a vital member of our group was shot at by a guy who needed a blood transfusion. Okay. Right.

I would highly advise anyone who is thinking about joining Caviano in his future endeavors to think twice. You will end up as another means of reputation and bean count for Caviano, as he attempts to do things that will get stories "posted on the forums." Including running two of his long time members out to give morphine to a guy who very clearly evaluated whether or not he should "take the shot" for a few seconds after we healed him. Of course, those few seconds after we healed him was him "in his inventory." according to Caviano. The same person who called his friends innocent and told his long time members to "fuck off" when they were right all along about theft and flat out bullshit that Caviano could not control in any way, shape or form.

Edited by LordRayken
  • Like 19

-snip

Don't care anymore

Edited by Caviano

-snip

Don't care anymore

Edited by Caviano

I don't think anyone would join your group after reading that.

-Snipped

Don't care anymore.

Edited by Caviano

Good luck getting anyone to join your worthless cause after reading that.

That was the best effortpost I've ever read.

I know its true because nobody would put what was likely an hour into that post otherwise.

I award you a 10/10.

Sucks man, hope your core group gets together and lives the wasteland dream. I've honestly always hoped to run across people like that out there, but paranoia keeps me from joining up with anyone other than protecting randoms from afar. Good luck and good hunting, may food and soda cans fall your way.

• Like 2

Sucks man, hope your core group gets together and lives the wasteland dream. I've honestly always hoped to run across people like that out there, but paranoia keeps me from joining up with anyone other than protecting randoms from afar. Good luck and good hunting, may food and soda cans fall your way.

Appreciate the sentiment, thanks duders.

What did your group even do? lol. From what it sounds like you were just passing time and gearing up. but were u a bandit group? middle group? etc?

The Anti-Bandits Steam Group:

http://steamcommunit...groups/TAB-DayZ

As shown from my posts, and topics, and profile info, my goal was to help any friendly survivor, or anyone in general who needed a helping hand. Whether it be from advice, tips and tricks, to morphine, or a can of beans. I played DayZ and INSTANTLY wanted to be recognized for something good and great.

The group quickly became gather and hoard.

I just wanted to do the right thing.

In my 2 weeks, I managed to help out 2 folks.

an Australian named Jack, who fired at a teammate out of scared self defense. (see paragraph 2 of rant)

I spoke to him, talked him down, gave him my word that he'd be safe, blood bagged him, and bid him farewell.

As well as one forum user who requested Morphine at the NW airfield. (There is a video of this deed on Dr Wastelands thread)

It's these deeds that I enjoy filling my time with. I'm sorry for possibly miscommunicating this to my team, but I thought my intentions were well known.

Edited by Caviano

Just wondering? What songs did he like to sing? I heard somone singing the other night....(Heal The World-Michael Jackson)....great song for the game.... near/around Starry Sobor.

either way I shot in their direction , they shut up,

all I wanted....

Edited by +Ch!cago+

Just wondering? What songs did he like to sing? I heard somone singing the other night....(Heal The World-Michael Jackson)....great song for the game.... near/around Starry Sobor.

either way I shot in their direction , they shut up,

all I wanted....

Sang Santeria and What I Got, around a campfire, on an empty server.

Well no matter what you did, you still brought those people together to help others. What's a few flares here and there? Just don't be in the same outing as the guy and it's fine (no offence).

The Anti-Bandits Steam Group:

http://steamcommunit...groups/TAB-DayZ

True, it's just a bit hard to navigate at night without night vision, and without exploiting gamma and brightness levels. (Which I refuse to do) Call me a dork, but I want to feel the intensity of the night.

I'm glad you wrote a lengthy essay slandering my good friend here. What's really disgusting here is that you didn't protest any of this on mumble with your voice like a pathetic animal. Rather than actually talk about it you decide to go on the day-z forums to slander his forum thread. You are a disgusting human being. Now that that's out of the way. Let me address every issue you've taken your worthless time to write.

"Myself and roughly 3 others formed a group with Caviano at the head. We spent approximately two weeks working with Caviano, whilst three or four other members spent over a week with him. This was our "core group" and we formed the backbone of the workforce."

Look buddy, he contributed a lot to the group. It's unfair that you would lie about something like that, knowingly or unknowingly. You may have this perception of him after this debacle but I can assure you and everyone else here that he contributes more to this group than you have. He actually put the group together and provided a mumble for you all to use as well as working with the group to gather supplies which is all you guys do. If it weren't for him you would never have met the other squadmates.

"Caviano's "survivor tactics" include singing songs through in game chat when no one wants to hear them, throwing flares when other members have night vision and are trying to find and locate a murderer; disrupting our night vision and effectively blinding us, saying disturbing and gross comments of sexual nature while getting incredibly high, and taking everything without ever adding anything."

If no one wants to hear his songs why didn't any of them say so? It seems like instead of actually confronting the problem you simply put it aside so you can use it against him later; like you are doing now. I know caviano never actually sings an entire song on mumble. He may sing a line or two and if that irritates you then you've got bigger problems than video game e-drama. Can you give me an example where caviano "takes everything without ever adding anything"? You may be referring to him taking nightvision goggles whenever he needed it, but nightvision is very hard to come by and it wouldn't surprise me that with his passive play-style and the rare chance for nightvision to spawn that he never comes across this. This is an outright lie by rayken. He is grossly exaggerating the issues because I know caviano, and since you're just using anecdotal evidence, to be the type of person who contributes a lot to his gaming companions.

"Let me go back to night runs, though; any night runs, in fact, would always bring along many flares from Caviano, illuminating our position to any potential snipers in the area, with little to no care from Caviano despite the fact everyone in the group had agreed the flares were irritating."

Yes, he does love his flares, but so do you. I remember you would throw flares constantly, claiming that someplace is a "checkpoint."

"Many of our runs back included him singing nonsense and constantly "reloading" his weapon to the point where I had to turn my in game sound off. Of course, when I said, "Okay, my sound is back on now." He did it one more time just as a "joke.""

He's simply letting you know that he's reloading just in case anything happens. There's nothing wrong with that. And again, instead of confronting the problem, you save it for later.

"Caviano treated the members of his group that provided the trucks and weaponry as if they were "his men." He took all the credit for our "missions" despite the fact the stories he posted on these forums are largely fabricated and "roleplayed" out. Consistently and nightly, all Caviano would care about was his "Bean count" on the forums and would ramble on multiple occasions about "Doctor Wastelands Whitelist." While the intricacies of why any of this mattered continue to elude me, this would not be what truly lit up Caviano's colors, despite the fact caring about only reputation and not doing any work for yourself is bad enough."

Okay, so once again you're ranting about how he never contributes. Just because someone else in the group found the trucks doesn't mean he doesn't provide anything. You realize the flaw in your logic right? In case you don't, let me edify you. Trucks are random spawns, or as random as a random number generator can make it, and so just because caviano didn't find the truck doesn't mean he didn't find parts or gasoline for it. You're acting as if "his men" are now your men because apparently "rayken's men" found the trucks and not caviano an individual. Also, just because one person didn't contribute this one thing doesn't mean he didn't contribute in other meaningful ways.

So what if his stories are exaggerated? They're simply just that, stories. But what you're doing is lying. He's contributing to a lively community with stories while you're on here talking shit about another player, it says a lot about you as a person. It says that you're just bitter and pessimistic but hold yourself in high regard whether or not it's true. Nothing is ever your fault it's always someone else's. Yeah and it also seems like the idea of story-telling has eluded your loose mind.

How do you know that he only cares about reputation? He always mentions your day-z squad as "we" and never "I" so it would seem that he gives you full credit for the things you have done. Once again, lies by a bitter man.

"Less than a week ago, a member called Petllama opened up a new home server for our core group mentioned in paragraph one. The core group prepared and readied themselves the entirety of the day to log on and get a hold of the Ural Civilian for our new home base camp. While we worked diligently, Caviano found his favorite "blue van" and drove it to the airfield with parts we didn't even need for the Ural Civilian. We also built the V3S Civilian later that night, which Caviano had no part in, but was sure to ride around in."

So if he drove the blue van to the airfield with parts you didn't need then what's the big problem? It's possible this is a typo so I'll discontinue here.

You didn't specify why he drove to the airfield and it's most likely to find some supplies for the group. Once again, you are alienating him from the group by discrediting him because he didn't contribute to one thing the group did.

"The rest of the night was spent developing more vehicles, while Caviano sat around. The night ended with a lackluster run into town that only occurred because Caviano decided to throw a flare that illuminated our V3S Civilian on the hill above Chernogorsk. While we were moving, we noticed another flare in Cherno and Cav started running forward into survivor mode. No doubt he saw another opportunity for forum posts about us and more bean counts. The encounter ended with him insuring "Jack" that he make a post about this on the forums, or whatever. The entire encounter was written about in a largely fabricated post that contained nothing short of lies and deviation from the truth in grotesque ways. All for reputation. All for those beans."

When caviano "sat around" he was at work. God forbid he has more important obligations than a video game.

What happened when your truck was illuminated? Apparently nothing.

It's not a problem for him to write about you guys in his forum posts. It isn't a bad thing. He's sharing the groups exploits. He's bragging about you guys.

Once again, another redundant argument about how his stories are "fabricated". They're not fabricated as you've said so yourself by saying how he made a post about events that just occurred, they're exaggerated. And a story is just that, a story.

"Some mumble drama occured where a user was not fit to be in our group, and instead of appropriately handling the situation and listening to the core group of players, Caviano got into an argument/fight with his "real life friends" while on Mumble which actually culminated in him being BANNED from his own mumble by his "real life friends." All the while our core group continued to be pestered and insulted and called faggots from this member whom Caviano refused to ban despite the fact we told him multiple times we were being called faggots. Caviano being banned from his OWN mumble was just the beginning of the "mumble antics," however."

I was asking you guys why you didn't want to play with this guy and instead of actually saying anything of value like you're implying; "appropriately handling the situation." You all ramble at once and say that he asks "too many questions" or some non-sense reply like "'cause you know?" That is an illegitimate reason to exclude someone from the day-z group. This was actually what sparked the idea of sabotaging your entire group. The newbie did not call any of you faggots. This is a lie and can be corroborated by many eyewitnesses. You just didn't like that he was a newbie and made up lies about this account. "Oh no I'm being pestered with questions!!!?? BANHAMMER!!!" Go fuck yourself.

The situation with caviano being banned was personal. He moved me out of the channel when I was trying to get some answers from you clowns, but I completely understand his intentions. In case you didn't notice he moved his friend out of the channel just so you can concentrate on your serious missions.

"The grossest thing about Caviano's fresh new group post is what came from within his "best friends" in the mumble he invited us all to. There, within the confines of his Mumble server, 3 or 4 of his "neighbors" and real life friends plotted to ruin our entire camp, and they almost succeeded. Caviano got on a recruiting spree where he would introduce brand new members at a rate faster than any of the core group could get to know the new recruits or play with them at all, so trust was not built and these new members were nothing but tacked on. During this interchange of new recruits, one of his real life friends was already putting his ignorant plan into motion by pretending to play with our group, meanwhile, another one of his real life friends was busy sniping us off and killing us, getting ever closer to our camp that contained the Ural Civilian."

We didn't almost succeed we were 100% successful in destroying your camp, maybe we didn't destroy some of your worthless cars but we destroyed both your trucks containing a mountain of supplies. You can't deny that this was not the breaking point for you guys because you ditched the mumble immediately after that and having some members say that they "give up."

I'm ignorant? No sir, you are ignorant because I succeeded while you drowned in your own ignorance and fumbling to find the shooter in the woods. Sorry, but this is the god-given truth. You had no idea what I was doing at the time so to call me ignorant makes you pathetic because you're deflecting your own inadequacies onto me.

"Erik as it were, brought in a new member, named Andrew, who was just out to kill all of us and succeeded in stealing the Ural Civilian. Meanwhile, Jlam had items of mine that were missing while Caviano continuously denied his friends dissent. Whatever the case may be, items were missing on a daily basis, at this point almost no one could be trusted, and Caviano continued to deny the truth to the point where he had a fairly hideous explosion on me, who had played with him for two weeks, which ended with him saying in his wisdom, "Dude, if you're really that paranoid you can just fuck off." Which I did. And so did the rest of the core group. Nonetheless, Caviano later comes into the chat, sounding depressed, no doubt needing pity or sympathy for himself, by saying "Man, I feel like such a douchebag... My friends were stealing shit and they fucked up the camp and I told everyone to fuck off, but like, I had to man, they are my real life friends, you know?""

Andrew at first, wasn't out to kill of you. It was after he discovered your personality and especially yours, that he decided that he would do it. I remember the M240 that you accused me of stealing. I didn't know where your camp was and only after you mentioned the missing M240 that caviano showed me where it was. Once again, you are the ignorant one. I found this M240 in the southern barracks of the northwest airfield just like I said before.

If it's true that no one can be trusted then why solely place the blame on me? I guess you were on the right track because my plan was to destroy your camp, I'll give you that.

There's no need to be sarcastic with the "wisdom" remark because you were wrong and too proud to admit it.

"No, Caviano, I don't know. Neither does anyone else who played with you for multiple weeks."

Speak for yourself. Don't just put words into someone else's mouth by saying something like that. You, yourself, may not know what caviano was saying, but you sure as hell don't know what the others know. But then again you don't know a lot of things.

"All of the members Caviano recruited after the "core group" of members took without asking, borrowed without permission, died on a nightly basis with rare items that were increasingly hard to replace, did not put anything back into the trucks, did no work for us, did not help us, and Caviano was just concerned about "cruising around and doing pickups.""

What's wrong with using the items that you were just hoarding? How exactly are these items increasingly difficult to replace? If I remember my 5th grade math correctly, these spawn points are independent cases from a probability standpoint. Just because someone took something doesn't make the item less likely to spawn. Just becase you weren't find the same items at the various spawns doesn't mean you didn't find items of similar value.

It seems like once again, your concerns were not heard because you took the passive aggressive approach; by saving these anecdotes to post on the forum.

"The bottom line is this.

Caviano used the members of his group for reputation. In every single forum post he made, he never mentioned any of us by name. We were his impersonal men. His impersonal men that he ran around in circles while singing and throwing flares to give away our position despite the fact people asked multiple times for him to stop. He would never give us credit, the only thing he would ever care about was his beans, and he would always refer to us as an accessory to himself, not as the forerunners of the group which actually made things possible.

He would constantly give away our possessions, argue about use of the vehicles we constructed, and then when possessions were outright stolen and it was obvious to everyone he told me to "fuck off" only to then come back later and say "I was such a douchebag" as if anything at that point he was saying was making sense. I had to struggle to fully interpret any of the things Caviano said to me and the rest of the group simply ignored most of it. In the end of it all, Caviano let bandits come into the group and take possession of all of our stuff and "forgave Andrew" and ignored the fact that he stole shit and ruined the entire group dynamic we had built for multiple weeks.

Not only did he allow bandits and his "real life buddies" to fuck up all our of shit, but he threw flares around our V3S Civilian in Cherno which directly jeopardized all of our things so he could run in to do a rescue mission in Cherno which consisted of a song over in game voice chat,

"We're friendlies in Cherno! We're friendlies in Cherno!" Where a vital member of our group was shot at by a guy who needed a blood transfusion. Okay. Right.

I would highly advise anyone who is thinking about joining Caviano in his future endeavors to think twice. You will end up as another means of reputation and bean count for Caviano, as he attempts to do things that will get stories "posted on the forums." Including running two of his long time members out to give morphine to a guy who very clearly evaluated whether or not he should "take the shot" for a few seconds after we healed him. Of course, those few seconds after we healed him was him "in his inventory." according to Caviano. The same person who called his friends innocent and told his long time members to "fuck off" when they were right all along about theft and flat out bullshit that Caviano could not control in any way, shape or form. "

No, the real bottom line is this. Caviano enjoyed playing with you guys and enjoyed telling stories about the sqaud. So what if he doesn't mention you guys by name? You're implying that you don't care about reputation by saying how he craves it. Like I mentioned before, you throw flares all the time too, at every "checkpoint." It's okay for you to do something but it's not okay for someone else. You are a hypocrite on top of being an ignoramus.

So are you saying you guys weren't running in circles? It seems like every night you're going out to look for supplies so you can hoard them, but for what? To keep in a truck to look at? This is another reason that led to the sabotage.

It was good that he gave some of it out he was being a friendly person and you're trying to make this look like a bad thing? You didn't gather everything yourself you know, it happened as a group and that's something you're ignoring with your story here.

When caviano admitted to being a douchebag it was an apology. I don't know how you could sit around pretending to be a white knight all the while painting his apology in a negative light. Like you said so yourself, it was a group effort to build the vehicles.

And If you can't understand something that he said then you must be stupid as fuck because caviano speaks fluent English. Unless you're lying and just saying that to prove your "point".

It seems like you're the one that's ruining the group dynamic by slandering caviano in public.

He didn't let me destroy your camp. He didn't know.

The rescue mission had a huge following throughout the day-z community and he wanted to contribute. It didn't seem like you guys disagreed with this notion because you went out to perform this mission. I have to remind everyone that rayken himself likes to throw flares and was just irritated because he acquired nightvision and caviano had not. Caviano was just being friendly by claiming that he was friendly because it was a rescue mission. Was the guy who needed blood a member of the group? If so, then how does claiming to be friendly players directly cause him to shoot another group member? Does it even correlate at all? Did he confuse you guys with the simple phrase "we're friendlies in cherno!"? In the case that the bloodless guy wasn't a part of your group there is still no advantage to shooting another player if one needed a blood transfusion. And if that player was dumb enough to shoot then it was no fault of caviano's.

I would highly advise anyone reading rayken's post to take it with a grain of salt because some parts were complete fabrications and not representative of caviano.

Caviano is contributing to a growing community with his storie. It was in no way his fault some things turned out the way they did but you're using him as a scapegoat instead of actually thinking about what happened. What's wrong with helping a fellow day-z player? You putting down all of caviano's efforts to being a friendly player. If you didn't like the way he played then you should've left a long time ago instead of waiting for an incident like this so you can cut off ties with him and slander him in public. It's disgusting. I don't understand how evaluating whether to take a shot or not should deter another player from healing him. He didn't make you guys walk out there to give him morphine. He asked.

And you were so wrong about the theft. So, so wrong. Like I explained above and as god as my witness that I had no idea where your silly camp was until after you mentioned your missing gun. You misplaced your gun and you had to blame me for it. Real fucking classy.

You're right that it was out of Caviano's control, so why even make a post about this? Why blame him for your misfortunes? If there is anyone to blame it's me and I'm glad I sabotaged your shit. I would do it again. Especially to someone like you, "faggot."

TL;DR Caviano was being a friendly person and player throughout this incident while I fucked their shit up and now rayken is madsauce 2 the max

Edited by jlam
  • Like 2

Looks like I chose my friends wisely.

• Like 1

This thread is ridiculous.. but i read every post :huh:

Just wanted to get some charitable folk together to do good things. Then I get slandered out of nowhere. I don't know man. I don't know.

I'd like to know where everyone's opinions were around this time:

By the looks of it, Locke seemed to enjoy the entire thing... I'm a bit confused... So.. what was Ray saying?

http://dayzmod.com/f...nt/#entry396656

Edited by Caviano