landon0605

Any new players want to team up?

I just got the game today, I have probably have played a good 3 or 4 hours already and now have the basic jest of things. If you are new and want to team up and possibly speed up the learning curve, let me know. I plan on playing for a while yet today, since I don't work tomorrow.

I am 23 and live in Minnesota. I am looking to play with people who are at least over the age of 18,have a mic, and take the game fairly serious.

The goal is to find some decent loot and work our way north, maybe find a tent and set up a crappy camp somewhere and do it all without managing to get ourselves killed.

If you are interested, let me know. My skype is landon0605. My character, to the best of my knowledge, is just west of cherno. If you add me to with the intent to come find and kill me, so be it, it probably isn't worth your jog to get the 1 bandage and the makarov mag that I have on me.

Edited by landon0605

I've got the mic, take it seriously, am new and have some spare equipment for grabs (tent, rifle, food).

Unfortunately, I am 13. Good luck on finding some players! It is ultimately more fun with more players.

I'm part of a small group of experienced players looking to expand and flourish. I am 22, and our team locations span from me( Las vegas) to Norway, so we usually play on east coast servers. Right now we are playing hardcore expert server (Zed are harder and no 3rd or CH). Usually we stay away from servers that have anything more than 3rd person enabled.

We are serious but not regimented, Most of the time somthing ridiculous happens that ends with us laughing our asses off.

Ill be on later today to message ya on skype

Edited by RedDedZed

hey i messaged you on skype. i've been playing 3 days but i know good spots for you to get some guns, i have an ak to help us in our efforts

I'm down to meet up. im 24 from CA. 420 friendly. been playing for about 2 weeks. send me a PM on here if you're down.