Sign in to follow this  
Xolace (DayZ)

Where are Czech backpacks commonly found?

I can't seem to find them anywhere.. I've searched everything from Deer Stands and Electro.

Help please. :)

Czech backpacks suck anyway, find an Alice pack or Coyote Backpack (not patrol pack) they are 20 and 24 slots, found in supermarkets and military drops. Czech are only 14 slot.

• Like 1

So I found an alice pack in a supermarket, and if I click on it, there seems to be nothing in it, but I can't figure out how to pick it up. (I know.. stupid noob).

So I found an alice pack in a supermarket, and if I click on it, there seems to be nothing in it, but I can't figure out how to pick it up. (I know.. stupid noob).

Use your scrollwheel menu to "equip alice pack" then take your stuff out of the old pack on the floor.

Use your scrollwheel menu to "equip alice pack" then take your stuff out of the old pack on the floor.

Don't do this. You first need to open your backpack while your accessing the one on the ground, move everything in your pack into the one you are trying to pick up. You'll know when you've move it all out because your backpack you are wearing will say (example) 8/8 if your wearing the Coyote Patrol Pack, because the 8 is how many open spaces you have out of 8 total. After moving all the gear into the new pack, equip it from the scroll wheel option and you'll be wearing the new pack with all the stuff from your old one in it. The reason you do this is because sometimes gear will delete itself if you drop your backpack with said gear in it.

• Like 1

Don't do this. You first need to open your backpack while your accessing the one on the ground, move everything in your pack into the one you are trying to pick up. You'll know when you've move it all out because your backpack you are wearing will say (example) 8/8 if your wearing the Coyote Patrol Pack, because the 8 is how many open spaces you have out of 8 total. After moving all the gear into the new pack, equip it from the scroll wheel option and you'll be wearing the new pack with all the stuff from your old one in it. The reason you do this is because sometimes gear will delete itself if you drop your backpack with said gear in it.

That's never happened to me, but as a matter of caution I'd say he should follow your advice. Alpha is alpha.

Thanks, I'll try that.

good to know, I've heard about people losing stuff, and I'm finally doing pretty good!

Yeah I can drop my pack and then grab the other... THEN go back into my pack to take everything out. My friend who plays on his PC on my coffee table can't do that though. His backpack always disappears on his screen. I always need to go pull everything out of the pack for him and then either drop it or stick it in his pack myself.

If any items are around pack remove them and you will be able to get the pac. Be sure to drop your pack before picking up new pack. Unless you do not have anything in your pack. Look in Supermarket, Pubs, and Fire House. If you dare go to Stary for a Coyote Backpack in the tents.

Edited by Will68

Why are those czech backpacks so frakin big but hold less than and alice pack thats half its size or something !?