Sign in to follow this  
noobsmcgee@gmail.com

no more night time?

i spent the better part of an hour looking for a night time server to no avail. I know how time zones work and as many servers as i went through it shouldn't matter. Probability wise i should have at least seen one but no dice. anyone else getting this same problem?

yea, some servers will say 4pm but when u get in them it will be like 10pm. just mark a note on the server in dayz commander letting yourself know the time is different than it says.

I have the complete opposite problem then you, is trying to find a day time server- it seems like every server i join is night. And yes, I have noted that even though the servers may say, US,UK,etc(number), and its like 1am ingame but in real life its straight up day time in that region. Weird.

we dont have night the moon reflects off the snow creating perpetual daylight!

Most people don't have NVGs, thus they hate Nighttime servers, it's a shame really.

Yeah, I'm having the exact opposite as well.

My timezone is GMT. So when I see a server that says "GMT -4" and 6pm, I expect 2pm, not 11:30pm.

Shit gets annoying, but oh well.

I cant seem to find any night time servers at all either right now. Even when I find a server that should be night according to the timezone stated in the server title I come on and its still day time.

I miss scavenging for loot in the cover of darkness :(