There is a bad admin on US 175. The admin started sending messages in the server chat that stated there was a Punkbuster Error and the server restarted a few times. Then, most of the players base camps they had set up reset to nothing. Everyone was kicked multiple times and spawned on the coast with multiple people with full gear. Wyatt something was the Admin's name.

a punkbuster error would have been the first clue to GTFO of that server. dayz=battleye

• Like 1

Uh admins cannot "spawn you" on the coast.

i've had similar experienced with the admins of this server.

as of right now at 5:12pm CST the server is passworded with the admin and his group on the server because they are trying to reclaim the vehicles etc. that they lost

i'll edit in a screenshot later

edit :

http://i.imgur.com/rZZLC.png

the admins regularly abuse global chat, restart and lock server when losing vehicles, etc.

and Curgon, you guys need to seriously rethink the policy for reporting fuckhead admins/servers like us175. i'm not going to waste hard drive space, time, and effort recording these assholes.

Edited by immutable

Everything I've read on this post is factual. I was playing on it for ~5 days and constantly saw this action happen. Now, July 26th 2012 I stole a vehicle "belonging" to the admin and his crew and was instantly booted from the server.

I am grandslam, the owner of this server and I am not breaking any of the rules. If I lock the the server it is to make sure the updates work properly. And yes the server is restarted every now and then, you cannot get your spawn reset, sorry you are wrong. Please get your story straight before you make a complaint.

I use this server as my home server. I havent had any problems with the admins. Sometimes the have an unscheduled reset, usually when the server is laggy.

YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE SERVER AT LEAST ONCE A DAY IF NOT THERE WILL BE LAG SOME OF YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT. ONCE YOU DO YOU WILL FIGURE OUT THAT THE GAME IS RUNNING BETTER. NOW PEOPLE GETTING SPAWNED ON THE COAST FOR SOME REASON THAT IS A GLITCH WITH DAYZ NOT WITH THE SERVER. THIS IS ONE OF THE ADMINS OF US175

I have been playing on this server for 3 weeks now and I have yet to have any of these problems that are being said here either you guys are running into to bad luck or what have you or your talking shit. Everytime they reset the server they always gave a warning on the global chat like 10 min before reseting or what not. You guys are complaining about nothing, I love this server they keep it running smoothly now I am sry if you think they reset the server because they lost their blue truck but after getting on TS and talking to them theirs no way in hell they would do that. Sure its easy to just blame the admins for the griefing and get their server blacklisted so you get revenge without actually going out there and killing them on their own server. Geee you guys must be serious whiners.

yup i will back up any of these guys and any admin.this is my home server and play on teamspeak with these guys and they are legit.

Hannibal, Waat and grandslamsam are all admin to the server us 175 and have locked the server for hours on end doing god knows what. All i ask is for your server to follow the rules and stop having "4-5 close friends" to test your server for hours on end it looks fishy to me as testing only should take one user and not take 5 hours + i have proof of this.

hey catnip i just think you like posting and watching yourself type because you complain about every server

So all you guys keep saying over and over is you are 4 friends and you own a server and you can lock it for as long as you want because you an admin. this just proves my point of why ass hole admisn like you need to be black listed. gut no admins even care on dayz anymore so keep your server locked you wont be black listed.

LOL you dishonest piece of shit.

You kick people from the server when they kill you and drive off in the vehicles you had or you see them driving and kick them to take vehicles. I've personally witnessed this on several occasions, and was even kicked when I was driving away from gunfire in my yellow hatchback only to log back in and not see my vehicle anywhere.

You abuse global chat channels to taunt and talk trash.

You had your server locked for hours upon hours upon hours with nobody but you and your group on the server.

Just shut the fuck up and find a tall building.

Edited by immutable

Thanks for the ural, van, and ghillie. Had a fun time at camp today bros.

LOL you dishonest piece of shit.

Pot calling the kettle black are we? Immutable, you DC after being shot. I've reported you to the very admins you are complaining about. I would love for them to ban you.

And even if they are locking the server, why does it matter to you? Play on one of the hundred other servers. Oh, you WANT to play on this specific server? Then they must be doing something right.

Hannibal, Waat and grandslamsam are all admin to the server us 175 and have locked the server for hours on end doing god knows what. All i ask is for your server to follow the rules and stop having "4-5 close friends" to test your server for hours on end it looks fishy to me as testing only should take one user and not take 5 hours + i have proof of this.

So what, give it a rest.

By the way, I love your signature: "Reporting bad servers is useless. Nothing will ever happen to them." Makes complete since considering you're spamming the forums/threads with bullshit crap when you can join another server because there are plenty of other ones out there for you to join that are being provided for free. Otherwise, I would love to see you rent a server and pay $30 a month and have absolutely no control over what the host wants to do. Also, I would LOVE to see EA/DICE do the exact same thing to all of the servers that restrict guns or items, such as grenades.

Now I'd say that having a server locked down and killing zombies from time to time is fun. There should be a mission selection that only allows zombie killing that is able to be voted on in the lobby. In this mission type, there will be massive hordes of zombies wondering around the map.

Good evening,

I am Spikey and I have played in this server for a few days now with a few friends. I can speak on their behalf as they have also agreed with me on the following issues.

First off, me and my friends own a Ventrilo server that we all communicate on, so everything we talk about is voice chat. There is no text proof so all im doing is typing what has been said.

You can consider this information as speculation if you like, but further more, I do not wish to start an angry mob off because all that you read is point of opinion and information that you have that others do not.

1) We have been on the server for many hours one day and we have been using the following map to locate vehicles - http://www.dayzdb.com/map - We have been to 10 different places per day when we have been on this server and we did not find one vehicle. One of my friends decided to record the times the server reboots which is apparently every 4 hours.

They reboot at the following times - 12:00pm - 4:00pm - 8:00pm - 12:00am - 4:00am - 8:00am.

Me and my friends moved to a location where a vehicle could defently spawn as long as it was not save by someone so we tried multiple places.

We logged out, waited for the time for the server to reboot and logged back in. When we checked the area's, no vehicles. We did this about 5 - 7 times.

Conclusion - We do suspect that something fishy is going on with how the admins choose to operate this server. The fact that we have been in many places and not managed to find a vehicles seems to be extremely fishy. We have not been on the server when it has been rebooted manually yet, but if we are at some point, then I shall report it here.

2) Me and my friends have ran into this so called "Glitch" where you join a server and it puts you on the Coast of the map, when previously, you were in the middle of the map somewhere, for example, the North West Airfield.

I joined the server yesterday, hoping to see if a Helicopter had spawned at the Airfield, and instead, ended up on the coast of Chernogorsk. I still have all my stuff that I previously had, thank god, however, Im not happy that my location gets reset.

Now I tested this theory out on other servers. I joined several different servers first and worked out their times of server reset. All the servers I joined that had rebooted, did not put me back on the coast. They put me where I was from US175, the North West Airfield.

Upon returning back to US175 a few days after, I spawned at the coast.

Conclusion - Me and my friends had a long winded conversation about this one because one of my other friends had this same issue on another server. We are yet to work out what is causing this so called "Glitch" so in this case, I would ask for the help of the Dayz Mod team to clerify one little bit of information for us to draw this conclusion to an end.

My question is, where do the players map cordinates get saved to? The server you join or the player Stats server?

Once we know this, we can then point our fingers to the Admins of the server and tell them that they are not playing fairly with the game.

As frustrating as this is, everyone wants a vehicle because they would like to get around faster to other towns on the map and meet up with their friends. After that, they are then hiding the vehicles out of reach so that they can keep it for themselves and not allow anyone else to have them or use them.

This in my opinion is greedy and selfish.

I know this is not the topic to be posting suggestions, but I recommend taking out the "Vehicle Save" option so that other people can have some fun with them too. Once their finished, then someone else can have a go too. This then allows people to find vehicles more often than hardly ever in my opinion.

That is my rant - Again, all of the above is speculation and me and my friends opinions. Flaming me about this post is not going to achieve anything so lets discuss this like grown men / women & children. Only the Admins of US175 know what they are doing and if they are indeed cheating the system, then shame on them, but we cannot point the finger until the proof is given.

Thanks for reading.

Spikey