Sign in to follow this  
Nergalwaja

Can someone give me morphine?

Hey my game glitched and I broke my leg in the Firehouse of the NW Airfield. I need a shot of morphine. There is currently a fire going inside of it and I'm laying under the stairs. Can someone help me out? I promise I'm not going to shoot you, and I'll be happy to compensate food or supplies to whoever helps me out.

No actually it's not. I'm not one of those douche bags who tries convincing people he's in trouble just to get a few murders. My leg is really broken, and I'm really not a bandit. So I would appreciate if you would refrain from making other people look like a bad guy when it's probably just you.

Just some friendly advice.. always have atleast 3 morphenes on you. Its good to get medical supplies early on before you head up norht in my experience.

Im on the same situation lol, broken leg and hiding behind the stairs, not sure if I should respawn or not yet. I'm not crawling back to the coast for sure. I have my backpack full of meat and drinks, but no morphine left.

Does anyone know if morphine only spawns at the hospital / medical tents on cherno? I once found 3 morphines in the balota hangars, but not sure if someone dropped them or what.

Morphine can spawn in the firestation. So you could server hop to find some, but that wouldn't be fair, right?

Edited by Welkin Gunther