Sign in to follow this  
Nicoly

Arma 2, CO, and DayZ all have super lag. Why is this?

I used to be able to run Arma II and DayZ perfectly fine then one day it randomly started lagging while playing...I logged off and logged back in and for a minute or so and the game ran fine. Then it started lagging again. Its not just DayZ because the Arma II main menu lags too. My Computer should have all the stats required to run the game atleasthttp://www.systemrequirementslab.com says so... Please Help me...I just wanna play again I don't know why It stopped running smoothly. :(

Specs:

CPU - Amd Athlon II x2 Processor 2.8GHz

Ram - 2.3 GB

OS - Win Xp

Gfx card - GeForce GT 430

Also, i have a weaker comp than this one.. plays DayZ fine.. im just curious as to why this one lags so much. Also i've tried damn near everything, adjusting all the settings, up and down, and a buncha other stuff, nothing works.

Help pl0x.

Edited by Nicoly

Yeah I have this problem too, I don't know why it isn't working...

Been lagging nonstop with better specs on all ends, can't even play the game right now, nobody seems to have any solid way to fix it outside of "get a new computer".

Yeah.. and that's sad, cus it really isn't the comps fault lol

I have the same problem, but I noticed that on some server it doesn't lag at all.

• Like 1

Got this too. Played for 250 hours with no problems and 60 FPS on decent settings, but I joined a server and I was getting terrible lag, and I left the server, but I still get the lag. It's across all of the Arma games related to Arma 2.