Sign in to follow this  
aphex187

Have server script logs of the following people cheating :

Can the dayz team do anything with these guys, i mean what i have posted up be enough to have these tossers globally banned?

16 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #9 [Долг]Ex3enZ_42rus (1a27624ff8ead6bd6b11408feba1fcf2) - #49 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\Scripts\ammo.sqf";

5:23:23 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #15 Grimdark (68c6015122a64ea957dbf2ff02134779) - #49 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM '\XXXXXX1\METICNS.sqf'

oh look who it is

Matt the Bandit (5bcd45f07b1159a2b9037cad37c59ab5) - #49 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\MyScripts\vehicle.sqf";"

7:07:36 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #20 Shepard (989c4ecd63f1baec2c1bdf93c0e679c7) - #49 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\dylandsscripts\start.sqf";"

• Like 1

I also have proof of some people hacking but I need a staff to PM me for more information, not putting it publicly.

Matt the Bandit? I've fell victim to him before!

But yeah, try and send this to BattlEye and DayZ team, maybe they'll do something about it.

Edited by Ice Cold Killa

Matt the Bandit? I've fell victim to him before!

Yep and he's been on here (if it is indeed the same guy) trying to prove his innocence, yet never did give me his GUID!!!!

Funny how his m8 Psi Syndicate just blocked me on Youtube for mentioning that matt is a hacker! Maybe when you stream the game your playing you don't DC all the fkn time! Fkn game is full of idiots!

ps Matt the bandit is actually playing with him, so when you see his bs YT video where you think he's playing on his own he's not.

Edited by sye73

Sorry for dp

More information about this Matt the bandit has come to light!

ban the guid's in you're bans.txt and send the logs to dayz support.

Funny how his m8 Psi Syndicate just blocked me on Youtube for mentioning that matt is a hacker! Maybe when you stream the game your playing you don't DC all the fkn time! Fkn game is full of idiots!

ps Matt the bandit is actually playing with him, so when you see his bs YT video where you think he's playing on his own he's not.

If I blocked you on YouTube, you did more than just call him a hacker. People say that all the time on my videos, so don't even try to lie.

• Like 2

Completely overlooked that comment.

Yeah I totally play with lewis all the time... even though I only just stumbled into him during a stream pre series 11...

If I blocked you on YouTube, you did more than just call him a hacker. People say that all the time on my videos, so don't even try to lie.

I have seen you clowns around here a lot and on servers constantly being accused.

So its suspect at this point.

Do us a favor and uninstall your game, then walk to the super market where you can obtain a fresh bottle of bleach to drink.

I have seen you clowns around here a lot and on servers constantly being accused.

So its suspect at this point.

Do us a favor and uninstall your game, then walk to the super market where you can obtain a fresh bottle of bleach to drink.

>you clowns

The only person being accused is Matt, no one has ever said a word about me. Pretty harsh, go get some concrete evidence, then get him banned. It's not hard to get someone's GUID and get them banned, since he uses ARMA 2 OA on his Steam account, how else is he supposedly cheating in all this stuff?

• Like 1

>you clowns

The only person being accused is Matt, no one has ever said a word about me. Pretty harsh, go get some concrete evidence, then get him banned. It's not hard to get someone's GUID and get them banned, since he uses ARMA 2 OA on his Steam account, how else is he supposedly cheating in all this stuff?

I take it back I like your Myth Busters vids.

Fuck Matt though.

So, you kick and ban me from UK31... would you like to post the reason why and what guid u just banned?

• Like 1

Matt the bandit still hasn't been banned? Hahaha. Wow. Good job dayz team. He's been reported loads of times on these boards, once by myself. Someone also linked to posts of him on a hack website with the scripts he uses.

Nice to see hacking is a major issue to be fixed in this game.

And before anyone asks for a link to the hack site he frequents, I won't. You can use google to find it easy enough (type his name and dayz and voilà!).

Edited by Patrick Swayze

Patrick Swayze for confirmed retard. read up my past posts then comment.

No thanks script kiddy.

Repeated offences and posting scripts for hacking. I don't give a fuck what your past was. You should be globally banned and suck a fat one.

Also get a decent county, Essex is a fucking shit hole.

Edited by Patrick Swayze

You clearly know everything about this situation.

Yeah im totally the same guy.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/66510-markthebandit/

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/18935-matt-the-bandit/

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/44222-mattthebandit/

oh look.. not the same fucking people dickhead.

Your geography is fucking terrible too... Essex and East Sussex are not the same fucking county. Maybe at the age of "23" you should go back to school and get some GCSE's... not even talking about A levels... get dunked. don't even bother replying.

Also scoundrel.. u call me suspect for having the same name as someone that hacks... yet you spend 99% of ur time on this forum reading and replying to the cheat forums... HMMM...

tl;dr dont post about a subject you have no fucking clue about.

• Like 1

You are using multiple GUID's with the same fkn IP ADDRESS!!!!

What i can't understand is if i was accused of hacking because of my name ya know what i would do? F'n change it!!!! But hey ya don't you just carry on!

I have logs of your Guid's, ip addy and script logs!!

You do us a favour kidda, fuck off and take ya bloody numpty DC'ing m8 with ya!!!!!!!

edit**

Another thing i find worrying is that this topic doesn't even mention you yet you have found it? lol!!!!

Edited by sye73

You are using multiple GUID's with the same fkn IP ADDRESS!!!!

What i can't understand is if i was accused of hacking because of my name ya know what i would do? F'n change it!!!! But hey ya don't you just carry on!

I have logs of your Guid's, ip addy and script logs!!

You do us a favour kidda, fuck off and take ya bloody numpty DC'ing m8 with ya!!!!!!!

edit**

Another thing i find worrying is that this topic doesn't even mention you yet you have found it? lol!!!!

I'm not putting my ip address on this forum for people to fuck with. post whatever ip's you say i have been using i dont give a shit as they clearly aren't mine.

Ontop of that i keep my name the same as its always been because thats my name... funnily enough people call me by it.

You have logs of "my" guid,ip and script logs ... fair enough... post them.... and plz everyone that cares ban the ip's and guid's... and when i log on your server dont fucking ban me again for no reason (not that i will be logging on uk31 any time soon)

I dont need to explain how retarded saying "You do us a favour kidda, fuck off and take ya bloody numpty DC'ing m8 with ya!!!!!!!" makes you sound.

and i found it by searching the forums for "matt the bandit" funnily enough... check the first post you mong.

• Like 4

I'm not putting my ip address on this forum for people to fuck with. post whatever ip's you say i have been using i dont give a shit as they clearly aren't mine.

Ontop of that i keep my name the same as its always been because thats my name... funnily enough people call me by it.

You have logs of "my" guid,ip and script logs ... fair enough... post them.... and plz everyone that cares ban the ip's and guid's... and when i log on your server dont fucking ban me again for no reason (not that i will be logging on uk31 any time soon)

I dont need to explain how retarded saying "You do us a favour kidda, fuck off and take ya bloody numpty DC'ing m8 with ya!!!!!!!" makes you sound.

and i found it by searching the forums for "matt the bandit" funnily enough... check the first post you mong.

I'm not going to argue with a boy so crack on kid.

• Like 1

Age has nothing to do with it, you have put up multiple posts accusing me of hacking (if not the majority of the posts about it on this forum) with absolutely 0 proof every single time. How about get some proof and stop spouting shit on this forum making yourself sound retarded and your server sound like shit.

I might just add that i lied about not coming back to UK31 and the hacked in m14's backpacks and gear that Wolf (hesh) and mark (walker) are walking around elektro with... are a rather nice addition to my char.

• Like 3

I constantly hear complaints about Matt the bandit. Does anyone actually get banned for hacking around here?