GrAv1tY_sAnDvv1cH

drinking from ponds

i think it's pretty stupid you HAVE to have a water bottle to drink form a pond. i'm pretty sure that in rea life, i can just stick my head in the pool and drink. if Rocket sees this, you might wanna include this in the next patch

okay, if we need everything we could do in real life in this game....... man i dont even know how to continue..

okay, if we need everything we could do in real life in this game....... man i dont even know how to continue..

This is one of those things that, you know, might be useful.

I can't say how many times I've come across a little lake or water pump and wished I could scroll my mouse wheel up and select "Drink from Source".

If you do this it should have a chance to give you the the wicked shits so you have to take antibiotics or something. This would be realistic.

If you do this it should have a chance to give you the the wicked shits so you have to take antibiotics or something. This would be realistic.

if you can fill bottle with pond water and drink it safe, i dont see any reason to penalize drinking without bottle.

if you can fill bottle with pond water and drink it safe, i dont see any reason to penalize drinking without bottle.

Introduce water purification pills and give both a chance to give adverse affects if you don't use them.

Drinking from a pond it's not safe but it should be possible in the game - to hell with all kind of bacteria living in this pond - i want to drink this water because i'm dying of thirst for fuck sake! In the moment like this who think's about possible disease. 

I was playing 15 min ago and i found soda can. I drank it and preserved the can. Some time later i was really thirsty and when i found this pond i was happy - only for a moment. I couldn't drink water -  with or without can. It's not normal, things like this should be done in a natural way. Looking on other things done realistically in DayZ i think it's a huge oversight and hope that this will be corrected.

Big necro you got here Dred.

You CAN drink from a pond. With or without a container. Just scroll wheel facing the water. Try first person if third isnt working for you.