ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

]TPG[ Total Punishment Gaming - Community Recruitment

i'll be on and around the coast in 7 hours to help anyone who is new, or newly spawned get situated.

just hop in our teamspeak and look for me... see you in US 106!

hey man im up for a game with you guys. you seem cool to me!

also i play a bit of CS:GO and your RGG server looks wicked! the lego arena was one of my favorites :D

my steamname is cousinbenson91

hey man im up for a game with you guys. you seem cool to me!

also i play a bit of CS:GO and your RGG server looks wicked! the lego arena was one of my favorites :D

my steamname is cousinbenson91

nice! glad you had a good experience playing on our servers - it's what we aim to provide!

i've added you on steam, but i'm at work atm. i'm down to play when i'm home tho (:

I added you on steam so hopefully I can talk with you more about jumping in to play with you guys. I also registered on your site because this game is definitely meant to be played with a group. I am in the Chern fire station right now but it is daylight so I am worried about coming out :P. Still brand new at this game. See you around!

sorry for not accepting your fr earlier... i was at a huge wedding for the past 4 days.

just starting to recover now (;

hop in our teamspeak and come run around chernarus with us!

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

in here now. server just went through a scheduled reboot (mmm... fresh loot table...) and was low pop before it did so...

so let's fill this sucker and see what sort of shenanigans we can get into!

Remington and m1014(rare) introduced to residential/supermarket/deerstand spawns as civilian weapons on our server. We have customized loot tables to increase weapon/ammo spawn rates here without breaking the game (rare weapons are still rare.)

We've made deerstands useful again, made cars spawn with more screwed up parts (but our quantity is still very high compared to default) and tweaked spawn values for all items evenly to still provide a challenge but not to discourage players by offering trash garbage piles at every corner.

Our barracks as well feature most weapons you can find in the server (Some from heli crashes, other custom that are not banned in DayZ code but do not unbalance the game at all.) These are rare, but present!

Come and give us a try!

Honestly, one of the best servers. Great community of people, good mix of bandits and survivors, lots of stuff to keep the game interesting.