ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

]TPG[ Total Punishment Gaming - Community Recruitment

Man, found my first NVG earlier at the NW Airfield...Left, came back because a team mate wanted to have another look around, got sniped...I had so much great gear too. Ah well. At least I have a hero skin! :D

We'll try not to bullseye you. Glad to see some other clans hanging around, feel free to link up with us in ts3 if you need anything or want to do any trades.

Cool, will do. I'm gonna have to go chopper crash hunting tomorrow, get some NVGs back (wishful thinking) and hopefully get a second weapon.

Edited by soapmak3r

Man, found my first NVG earlier at the NW Airfield...Left, came back because a team mate wanted to have another look around, got sniped...I had so much great gear too. Ah well. At least I have a hero skin! :D

Cool, will do. I'm gonna have to go chopper crash hunting tomorrow, get some NVGs back (wishful thinking) and hopefully get a second weapon.

i think i can solve your nvg problem...

hop it ts3 when you get a chance and i'll see what i can do.

i think i can solve your nvg problem...

hop it ts3 when you get a chance and i'll see what i can do.

Losing them wasn't such a big deal really, but I would have liked to have gotten to make a few videos of night time crash site raids for the fun.

I'll check out teamspeak tomorrow. I could be interested in joining you guys if you are taking on people from the UK/Ireland.

*EDIT*

I noticed a few of TPG guys having problems connecting to the server last night. I fixed it by manually installing the 95883 beta patch and then launching from the beta OA launcher in the main OA steam folder.

Get the 95883 beta patch here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/

In case anyone doesn't know, the beta launcher is located in:

[The hard drive where Steam is installed]/Steam/steamapps/common/Arma 2 operation arrowhead

Apparently you can't add it to Steam though, or it doesn't load DayZ...Roll on the stand alone game. Should make things much more straight forward.

Edited by soapmak3r

we're always looking for mature and dedicated people to join the cause. we have some uk, australian, german and maltese players currently, and we'd love to have more people from around the globe to pitch in!

hop in ts when you get the chance; we'd love to meet you (:

• Like 1

We found a couple of pairs of NVGs tonight! :)

One of our squad also picked up a M107 at a crash at the NW airfield. Are there any of the TPG crew that would fancy trading for it? I reckon he might be up for it.

I was talking to the others this evening and I think we are going to hop on your teamspeak and chat tomorrow evening.

Also, is that Hunter S Thompson? :thumbsup: :beans:

Edited by soapmak3r

hi, you guys still looking for more ppl?

I was talking to the others this evening and I think we are going to hop on your teamspeak and chat tomorrow evening.

Also, is that Hunter S Thompson? :thumbsup: :beans:

that sounds awesome! we'd love to have another group in ts, whether or not you'd be interested in merging forces.

hi, you guys still looking for more ppl?

absolutely! hop in teamspeak next time you're on and say hi!

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

soapmak3r told me about this server, so later today once I got the morning work out the way I'll be sure to head onto your server and TS :P

TF2? count me in!

i don't have DayZ (yet), but i love TF2

Edited by El Barto 227

TF2? count me in!

i don't have DayZ (yet), but i love TF2

we play all sorts of games including tf2, cs:s, cs:go, dota2, dayz, lol, d3 and many, many more. hop it teamspeak and say hey (:

thanks to:

sh!fty

g

fletcher

scotch

copelius

s0apm4k3r

david

MOE

chronicus

namirha

spoiler

mudkip the muffin eater

and everyone else who got together this weekend and bombed around chernarus in the bus (or ural) with me! it was a hell of a lot of fun (:

see you tonight!

anyone who is interested in joining a group of people should take a look at what we're all about. if you're in need of some help or guidance or teaching along the coast, or otherwise, please add me on steam and we'll see what i can do.

i've had a couple of steam adds so far. i'm at work now, but i should be on dayz in a few hours to help out.

hope to see you guys there!

stay safe, chernarus...

we had another productive night, fixing vehicles and looting along the coast.

thanks to all the people, new and old, who pitched in!

if you're looking for a fun time, come check out ]TPG[ and US106 (NJ3)!

Thx Ctrl-alt-DESTROY! for the invite to check out this thread! Your clan sounds like what I'm looking for, and I'd like to join.

Edited by Hutchison

if anyone is new or needs help along the coast, pm me or add me on steam. i'll be on later today and will be set up to help people who need it.

Thx Ctrl-alt-DESTROY! for the invite to check out this thread! Your clan sounds like what I'm looking for, and I'd like to join.

that's awesome! hop in TS, log onto us106 (nj3) [not the electro is for jerks server - there's nothing wrong with it or their community except it isn't ours ;) ] and say hello!

I have been searching for someone to run with for a long time everytime I tell someone im freindly i get popped!! lol.

I have been searching for someone to run with for a long time everytime I tell someone im freindly i get popped!! lol.

please hop in our server and TS3. we always respect a call of "freindly friendly!"

had a ton of fun with a bunch of new folk yesterday afternoon and night.

nothing like chasing off a heli that's shooting your bus tires out...

Thinking about hopping on thr server tonight. I need some one to give me a transfusion. I have all the medical supplies to get healed. Pm me if you can help. Most people that I run into kill me.

Edited by Davirusdb99