Sign in to follow this  
old3nglish

Lost Character?

I disconnected from a game- I didnt die or anything- and I joined a different server and the game created a new character for me as if I died. Is there one character per server or something? What the hell is going on I am having the hardest time playing this game there are so many issues I cant even get going with it

Edit:

Ok I joined another server and it had my dude from before in the spot where I left off. But for some reason he had a broken leg all of the sudden and was bleeding out. Frustrating.

Also earlier I dropped my gun trying to see if I could put it in my backpack, and it just disappeared, gone.

Edited by old3nglish

try joining another server, the server you joined may have been a non-hive server and it makes a new character, nothing harmed there. just find a regular server again and try join that.

try joining another server, the server you joined may have been a non-hive server and it makes a new character, nothing harmed there. just find a regular server again and try join that.

Yeah that worked. But I had to kill the guy because his leg was broken for some reason. I havent been able to play on one guy for more than an hour at at time before I either break his leg from a 3 foot fall, or break it crawling through a house.