Sign in to follow this  
amm1992

suggestions suggestions

Ok for years I have conceptualized my dream zombie game and this comes pretty close which is amazing just a few suggestions that I hope get added.

1. Some sort of ghillie netting that allows you to cover your vehicles making them almost unnoticeable from a distance.

2. Some way to show/gain/get trust from people, playing dayz there is nothing more I want that not feeling the need to blow someone's brains out everytime I see them, just saying friendly doesn't get any trust, not sure how to do this part to be fair, I suppose the beauty of dayz is you have a semi sandbox style game to take what you will (me personally am hoping to set up a trade outpost for people to come trade items i.e engine parts for things like food etc, we all need what others have got, obviously id have some friends with snipers with a clear headshot lined up for any funny business)

3. A party/gang system, you make buddies you want to add them to your party so you can just chat to your party and even respawn nearer to them (obviously disable party respawn if zombies and other non party players are nearby)

4. Equally to number 3 having custom spawn areas like barricading up a house somewhere and then it is your "safehouse"

5.As just suggested in 4 possibly having doors being barricade able and breakable (zombies smash through doors rather than opening/glitching through)

I have many more thoughts and suggestions as well but for now lets hope this games becomes more amazing, time for me to sign out because im trying to get my hands on two ATV's.

1. Good Idea, already been posted

2. no chance

3. Stupid.

4. nope takes away the survival aspect

5. Been posted already

I shot down your ideas based on the fact 2 have already been requested, and the fact trying to make the game easier is not what Rocket is trying to do, you want easy go play BF3 or COD