Sign in to follow this  
jonathan213

my encounter with another survivor

So im dead, it all started as i worked my way around and into an airbase for the first time! I came across a building that i could access, i walked inside closed the door. I managed to pick up a mag for a gun, and proceeded up the stairs where i got my hands on a gun, ak47 i believe. I get to the to the top of the lookout tower where there was another gun, a lee enfield and various other items, smoke grenade chem light etc.

I look out and admire the view to see a guy being chased by zombies, he made his way to where i was by climbing a ladder on the front of the building. I thought it was safe, only to watch 6/7 zombies climb a ladder?? I thought zombies were beings devoid of any intelligence at all! Yet they managed to climb the ladder, so i emptied my clips into the zombies and killed them all. Only for the survivor i saved to run inside the building grab the lee enfield and gun me me down! lol

I then respawned right next to some zombies on the coast, i ran to the sea they followed me swam towards me and killed me!

So zombies can climb ladders and swim, what next?

On a side note i am loving this game :)

i know whats next. zombies are actually ghosts too, they can also walk through walls and any materials, just wait and see ;) also they cant run inside buildings :o!

• Like 1

eeeexactly.. it's amazing how much these damn things can do even though their higher brainfunctions have already shut down.. the first time I ran away from zombies in to the ocean and looked behind me I said "oh for fu.. you GOTTA be kidding me" to myself while watching 4 zombies swim after me.. I mean I can understand RUNNING, running zombies seem to be so IN and fashionable these days (I prefer the original concept of a clumsy slow zombie that required a clean headshot to take it down), but swimming and climbing zombies? ..next they will prolly learn to drive cars and handle crude weapons.

eeeexactly.. it's amazing how much these damn things can do even though their higher brainfunctions have already shut down.. the first time I ran away from zombies in to the ocean and looked behind me I said "oh for fu.. you GOTTA be kidding me" to myself while watching 4 zombies swim after me.. I mean I can understand RUNNING, running zombies seem to be so IN and fashionable these days (I prefer the original concept of a clumsy slow zombie that required a clean headshot to take it down), but swimming and climbing zombies? ..next they will prolly learn to drive cars and handle crude weapons.

lol i think we are doomed when that happens!!

yeah im really enjoying it, just wish i hadnt of died so soon after getting a gun.

im going to be put off helping others from now on, im going to be cautious.