Sign in to follow this  
jmido8

US(EST) Player looking for 1-3 active, tactical players for casual group

Hey, I'v been playing for almost a week now and i'm looking for 1-3 other people to play with on a daily basis. If you think we would be a good fit, then add me on steam: jmido8.

I just recently died so I will be starting a fresh respawn and would like to start it up with someone else.

I know I have a lot of requirements for the people I play with but it's because I'm looking for long term friends and not someone who will leave soon because of a disagreement in how we play or handle stuff. So please read everything carefully because it's all very important to me and I want to find very similar players.

If you have any questions about me, please feel free to ask.

General stuff

1. Mature- I'm 22 and a college student. I dont care how old you are as long as you don't rage into mic, or pull immature stunts (killing unarmed people on sight, or just douchebag moves in general)

2. Play time- I'm looking for friends who generally play a lot. I'm usually online for a good portion of the day and would like to have other people to play with while i'm on as well. I don't have any specific times that I get on but I may be online as early as 9am EST and as late as midnight EST. However, I do not play much later than midnight. If you're a late gamer and play into the wee hours of the morning, it won't work. Also, I usually play for 2-5 hours at a time so it'd be nice if you liked longer sessions as well.

3. Time zones & ping- I'm from the US, an East Coast player. I won't play with over 100 ping so I'm looking for other East Coast players to game with. If you don't care about your own ping, then I don't care if you live further away. Just note that I'm not joining you on a server where I'll have 100+ ping. In general, I play on servers with 20-50 ping.

4. I prefer high population servers. I usually play on 35-50 man servers because I like the risk of pvp. I won't join you on <20 man servers just so you can gear up in peace.

5. I'v only played a week and I'm looking for either new players, or semi-new players like myself. If you already have lots of good gear and can get us geared in 30 minutes, then you're not who i'm looking to play with. I know most the basics of the game and don't mind helping new players out at all if you plan to stick with me as a friend.

6. Death! This is very important. I don't mind dying and I want to find friends who don't mind dying as well. I could die 30 times in a day and it wouldn't bother me. Of course I want to survive longer and get gear but getting reset isn't a problem. I actually find the beginning of the game pretty fun when you're running through an active city trying to find gear and stay alive.

7. Ultimate goals- Ultimately, I'd like to move north, raid miliatary camps/airfields. However, I don't want to rush it. I like going through the big cities/farms to find all our basic survival supplies first.

8. Have a working mic- Please have a mic so we can voice chat. We can use skype to communicate.

9. Navigation/Exploration- I do use an online map to help navigate and will be using it to find cities/military camps/airfields/crash sites. I hate wondering aimlessly. I'm all for exploration but you can get lost in the woods for hours and not find a single thing. If we are going somewhere, I want to have a destination in mind.

10. I see myself as a pretty casual player. I play because I enjoy the game and think it can be a lot of fun when played smart. I'm not an elitist, I won't blame you if I die and I expect the same curtiousy. I'm also not playing just to smell the roses, I want to make progression and have pvp skirmishes.

Play style:

1. My ethics on banditry- I won't ever kill an unarmed person. I also won't shoot to kill unless we are under attack. If we run into others with guns, I'd like to play safe and tactical but not engage unless attacked. You must have this type of mindset as well, I don't want to play with you if you're going to open fire on others just because they have a gun.

2. Views on combat- I'm not familiar with military tactics but I would like to play tactical. This means we cover each other, take high grounds, scout areas, communicate locations, etc.

3. PVP zones- In general, I don't condone KoS. However, I believe military zones such as airfields, crash sites, and even military guardstands should be treated as active pvp zones. When we come across these areas, they are battlefields and will be treated as such. The people at these areas are generally armed very well and dangerous.

4. Squad makeup- I prefer sniping. If I have the choice between long range and close quarter combats, I will choose long range. I like to be that guy who keeps a lookout. I don't mind if you're the exact type of player or if we get a 4 man group with 4 snipers. It would be nice to have a close quarters guy who isn't afraid to go into buildings first while we watch your back. If you don't want to be that guy then no worries, I can be the close range guy or we can all be long ranged :P

Edited by jmido8

I have a little group of 7-8 people but theres only 1-3 active at a time like what your lookin for. We have a few guys who are under 18 and a few who are older. We only have 2 seasoned players the rest of us have played for about 3 weeks or less, some of us are completely new to the game. We play anywhere from 12 pm to 2 am eastern time zone (GMT-5 i think..) We use steam to voicechat on, we are currently up north in stary sober but we can come back to the coast if you need help gettin there. We are generally very friendly and will help anyone who needs it. Unfortunatly steam is bugged on my end and wont let me add anyone so if youd like you can add me my steam ID is nonwillknow

I'm interested, I have some friends who play too. PM me steam/Skype.

We meet just about all of you requirments except we generally dont play mornings and sometimes we will join 20 player servers to help out the noobies without fear of snipers and bandits around every corner.

Smiley if you still need people add me on steam LJ_is_Beast. 17 year old on the east coast. been playing for about a week. i have good teamwork skills also.

I have a little group of 7-8 people but theres only 1-3 active at a time like what your lookin for. We have a few guys who are under 18 and a few who are older. We only have 2 seasoned players the rest of us have played for about 3 weeks or less, some of us are completely new to the game. We play anywhere from 12 pm to 2 am eastern time zone (GMT-5 i think..) We use steam to voicechat on, we are currently up north in stary sober but we can come back to the coast if you need help gettin there. We are generally very friendly and will help anyone who needs it. Unfortunatly steam is bugged on my end and wont let me add anyone so if youd like you can add me my steam ID is nonwillknow

Hey what's up I'm looking for a team/group of people to play with, I've added you on steam. I'm down for whatever.