Sign in to follow this  
Bramacgar

Heli Crash Site

I finally found one, now on the wiki it says 6 lootable spots. I found 3. Is there some kinda map as to where the loot spawns around the heli?

I don't want to miss out on NVGs or a ghillie suit

Nope. Someone must of been there first and missed the other loot.

Some of it might of also despawned too. But the wiki exclaims is "Seems" to have 6 lootable spots.

Hope this helped :)

From the two I've encountered, the loot is on both sides of the heli. Hard to see in the grass usually, I just walk around with my mouse wheel scrolling to find everything. I would have guessed that there was 4 lootable spots, but eh.

Edited by Caz

some of the loot may be hidden some strange places around the heli, i found an AS50 that i couldnot actually see, which someway was inside the soil :P just mousescroll and walk around it for some time aiming everywhere posible on the ground and around the heli.

From what I've seen, the helicopter has 6 lootable spawn LOCATIONS, but I've only seen 3 spawn at a time. By this I mean it has 6 places that loot can spawn, but only 3-4 will have loot at any given time.

i just found a heli crash site , all i cud find was an empty can lol guessing its been looted before or it was a tin can express delivery heli

Well I found all these on the site. Which would you recommend keeping? Was hoping to find NVGs or Ghillie Suit, but not bad overall.

Bizon(silencer) or AK-74(Kobra) or M14-EP1 or FN FAL?

I have plenty of ammo for each. I also have a Revolver as a secondary and an FN FAL NVG scope in my pack.

Edited by Bramacgar

I have heard that the pilot zeds drop nvgs. Hasn't worked for me yet but I shoot'em anyway.