Jello Jaw

Dead Body Indicators

I had an idea with my cousin a few days ago and we were thinking "Hey wouldn't it be more realistic if in the country side by mountains, hills, etc that hawks circle dead bodies high in the air like they do in the country side in reality." So I brought the suggestion here. I wouldn't be surprised if someone has already mentioned it.

• Like 2

Good idea. Birds should be attracted to corpses and should be startled by players. It would add realism.

That makes a stupid amount of sense.

• Like 1

pretty good idea. it would also be nice to have random birds in the trees around cities to give away other players unless they remain motionless for a longer time. imagine a sniper on a hill starts engaging you in the city and you see a flock of birds leaving the trees on one hill. you could pinpoint the sniper better.

pretty good idea. it would also be nice to have random birds in the trees around cities to give away other players unless they remain motionless for a longer time. imagine a sniper on a hill starts engaging you in the city and you see a flock of birds leaving the trees on one hill. you could pinpoint the sniper better.

I thought that existed already. I shit myself to insta-prone and aimed at trees unders started birds since I started playing, fearing I'm being stalked by fucking ninjas all the time... Paranoid as hell because of it. Be nice if startled birds meant a player for a change.

i'm pretty sure you meant crows. hawks are not scavangers. they hunt their pray. YES, I DO WATCH NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

Hawks eat carrion dude, most raptors do. But you're being pedantic, as I think there's only one bird model and it's a generic model.

• Like 1

I live in the 'thumb' in MI don't tell me hawks don't eat carrion. I see them all the time circling and eating roadkill.

i'm pretty sure you meant crows. hawks are not scavangers. they hunt their pray. YES, I DO WATCH NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

Most birds will eat carrion. Watching Nat Geo doesn't make you an expert on wildlife by the way.

• Like 1

I live in the 'thumb' in MI don't tell me hawks don't eat carrion. I see them all the time circling and eating roadkill.

You may be a Silly Yooper but damnit you are correct, sir.

Ashlander born and raised.

• Like 1

It would have to be a bird native to Russia for super ulta realism, but yeah. And resting birds should be startled by players moving too quickly.

• Like 1

well it woud be a nice hint to see dead bodys from further more distance, if birds keep crowding the place

They actually use birds to signal dead bodies in the PMC DLC for Arma 2.

Shouldn't be too hard to implement.