Sign in to follow this  
ninja970y

requesting whitelist entry

Hello, i am requesting white list entry for this ip 95.141.32.144

PS: Still waiting after give via email the access of RDP to fix that problems against hackers..

I don't think you'll get a useful reply. I've sent an e-mail dayz ago and still no reply for my server...

me too, exactly 3 days ago, and i dont know why , if sombody use hack they ban the server and they dont ban the player....we host many game server type from call of duty, to battlefield to all what multiplayer can offer, and is our first time a gameserver getting banned for a player who hack inside on it.

Not only , gameserver.com is a company, that server is in "rent" to a costumer, now complainning because he cant use it!

Waiting for an answer

me too' date=' exactly 3 days ago, and i dont know why , if sombody use hack they ban the server and they dont ban the player....we host many game server type from call of duty, to battlefield to all what multiplayer can offer, and is our first time a gameserver getting banned for a player who hack inside on it.

Not only , gameserver.com is a company, that server is in "rent" to a costumer, now complainning because he cant use it!

Waiting for an answer

[/quote']

I host a large Minecraft community, I want to add Day Z to my list of servers to host :)

Please dev team, can you add this ip 95.141.32.144 to the white list?