A.Wesker

A way to spice up DayZ endgame.

Hello!

I have noticed a lot of people saying there no end game, gets boring after a while, blah blah blah.

So I come to the DayZ community to propose a solution.

Clan vs Clan firefights

I know it would be difficult to coordinate, but I really think it could spice things up.

We could start tournaments to decide the best clan/faction.

Sniper games. Urban war. Hold the Elektro Firestation. Get creative

We could also do mini groups, but that would be a much harder.

Good idea?

• Like 1

This is a suggestion man. Should move it to that category.

Doubt it will ever extend beyond simple PvP. People don't like to play by the rules in a zombie wasteland.

People that need endgame in a sandbox style game actually need an imagination instead.

• Like 2

my endgame is: A good imagination.

Could work, i'm sure Rocket and the team could create specific servers for such things?

Move this to suggestions and try n get Rockets Attention :)

Nice idea dude!

AJ

You'd be surprised on a clan home server; my clan GRT would normally go into Cherno and make enough noise that the opposing clan will come fourth and then we have a 3 hour-long fire fight until one team is all dead.

Unofficial of course.

Doubt it will ever extend beyond simple PvP. People don't like to play by the rules in a zombie wasteland.

Well it was worth a try.

I don't see why this should be in the suggestion forum or why the game needs a mechanic to support this. Two clans talk to each other, set up a time and place for a war, and that's it. Nothing needs to be incorporated into the game for this to work.

If you want this to happen, make it happen. Bring the idea up to some clans or make your own clan to rival others.

• Like 1

Well it was worth a try.

Don't misunderstand. Your ideas are fine and I support them and some people might be missing something important.

You aren't asking Rocket to implement game features or rules to direct peoples gameplay, you're organizing player run events and that's awesome.

I'd like some kind of PvE endgame. Like, if survivors build up a base (perhaps some day we can build cooler stuff than tents), and if it reaches a certain size there will be the chance of zombie horde attacks at night which you then must defend against.