Sign in to follow this  
Bobcomss

Run/Symbol

If this has been suggested please link me:)

Is there any thoughts on introducing a small prompt to tell you if you are in run or walk mode e.g. crouching... can't count the amount of times I have come out of a crawl to a crouch going into a building and suddenly I crouch-run over the floor boards aggroing that Zombie I was sneaking by.

This has even happened when I was walk crouching to a crawl back to crouch..BOOM! running -_- kinda of annoying followed by frantic spamming of the shift key.

AJ

• Like 2

I think the less icons the better, although it is an issue when the doorways make you stand up.

Just gotta be more aware of your stance at all times. It can mean the difference between life and death.

Good Idea. The Useability of the current UI isnt that great at all.

Since you've different key bind for each stance, you can "spam" the key of desired stance time to time to check what's your character doing.

I think the less icons the better, although it is an issue when the doorways make you stand up.

Just gotta be more aware of your stance at all times. It can mean the difference between life and death.

Yeah I agree, maybe have it like a symbol that fades like on the socom games? once you tap the set key it highlights in a white human figure to show a running or walking stance? or even just a small text pop-up at bottom left, out of the way but not so much you miss it? maybe make it linger for 2-3 seconds for the slow players out there?

AJ

Judging from your post, I assume you play on veteran servers. That would be a nice feature to have in for you guys.

Judging from your post, I assume you play on veteran servers. That would be a nice feature to have in for you guys.

I play with everything off as often as possible (no point being good/sneaky if someone can see your tags 600 meters away).

Out of all the people I play with I seem to be the only one that hates 3rd person. I never use it, never played a first person shooter in 3rd person before. Seems so noobish to me.

I personally with all the servers had everything off, but I know I am in the minority and people appreciate the variety.