Gogster (DayZ)

Mature UK Based Gamers

We're not a clan as such, more a group of friends who have been gaming together for some time. We're all between 33 & 44, so if you feel some of the younger gamers are not for you, you're welcome to come and join us whilst we survive in Chenarus.

Drop me a line for the TS details if you fancy it, we play on UK 119 (Gaming Deluxe).

We have a website if you need to know more:

http://www.nango.co.uk

I meant to add, we're not bandits - we'll take out other players if they shoot at us, but we're not out to kill everyone.

Thanks.

Edited by Gogster
  • Like 2

Wee bumpage (now people are home from work, apologies if it's against ze rules)

Hi buddy, I might be a bit young for you (22) but would love to play with more mature people, feel free to PM me your TS details for a chit chat and maybe a little zombie killing.

Edit: your website is awesome by the way. Took me quite a while before I figured out you can click stuff!

Edited by lazyfroguk

hey, seems we're posting similar stuff, maybe we should join up ?

3 to 4 in our squad normally - all uk based, reasonable equipment and looking for safety in numbers

we'll be on later today if you want to meet up ?

Hello I'm a 30 yr old gamer, would love to play this game with other like minded souls. Send me the details and I'll try and connect tonight.

Hey,

I'm a mate of Hammah, only younger and better looking! Will you be about for some co-op later this evening? If so you can PM either of us for our TS details. Ahh, ignore that, we'll PM you for yours.

Edited by K69

I've been looking for a UK group of adults, I'm 38 and enjoy playing without slaughtering everyone I see. I'll give you guys a shout in the near future as work has priority for the time being.