Mildley

Scripters gonna script!

Scripters got you down? Ruining your gameplay?? Not for me! Get spawned into the sky and drop to my death? FRIGGIN HURRICANE CAME OUTTA NO WHERE BRO!! Kill a guy and he gets back up instantly and kills me?? OH CRAP he musta been infected already and turned into a gun weilding zombie! My fault for not making sure he was completely dead! See a vehicle spawn out of no where?? OH GEEZ BRO! I am halucinating and going crazy from seeing the things I have witnessed and thirst and starvation?! See an unstoppable group loaded down with Ghillie suits,best vehicles,Sniper rifles,NV, Automatic weapons that shoot everyone on sight?? Must be the military sending in their special forces to kill all survivors to stop the spread of this deadly virus bro! Someone teleports in front of me and kills me?? Was I dreaming? I just woke up on the shore, Must have passed out while I was floating to this weird zombie infested land!

Just have some fun playing the game people...There are still actual survivors out there. I run into 2-3 people a day that we awakwardly stare at eachother then go about our own business/ trade small loot (food/drink/bandage/blood transfusion) then seperate, Even met a guy that still runs with me and my group of actual friends and hasnt shot us in the back (yet) hah

• Like 8

And moron's gonna forum post.

I wish I had a pound coin for ever hacker rant, yes they're out there, yes the whole of the DayZ playerbase knows it.

Also It would be wise to put the mod down for a while and read a book to increase those English writing skills.

Wow after reading what you wrote I no longer mind dying from hackers. Amazing to think that, all this time, all I had to do was kid myself to get over it. Its so simple. Yeah dont bother dealing with the hackers just go with what this guy says.

I wish I had a pound coin for ever hacker rant, yes they're out there, yes the whole of the DayZ playerbase knows it.

Also It would be wise to put the mod down for a while and read a book to increase those English writing skills.

Is it hard being a fag? Because you really make it look easy.

• Like 5

Is it hard being a fag? Because you really make it look easy.

LOL, and my Beans to you sir!

• Like 1

Beans upon beans!

Scripters got you down? Ruining your gameplay?? Not for me! Get spawned into the sky and drop to my death? FRIGGIN HURRICANE CAME OUTTA NO WHERE BRO!! Kill a guy and he gets back up instantly and kills me?? OH CRAP he musta been infected already and turned into a gun weilding zombie! My fault for not making sure he was completely dead! See a vehicle spawn out of no where?? OH GEEZ BRO! I am halucinating and going crazy from seeing the things I have witnessed and thirst and starvation?! See an unstoppable group loaded down with Ghillie suits,best vehicles,Sniper rifles,NV, Automatic weapons that shoot everyone on sight?? Must be the military sending in their special forces to kill all survivors to stop the spread of this deadly virus bro! Someone teleports in front of me and kills me?? Was I dreaming? I just woke up on the shore, Must have passed out while I was floating to this weird zombie infested land!

Just have some fun playing the game people...There are still actual survivors out there. I run into 2-3 people a day that we awakwardly stare at eachother then go about our own business/ trade small loot (food/drink/bandage/blood transfusion) then seperate, Even met a guy that still runs with me and my group of actual friends and hasnt shot us in the back (yet) hah

Good stuff bro, thats the attitude. Even though the other day I was in a server where all 60 people (well I guess 59) got turned into Dogs - and then 2 minutes later we all got insta-killed! That did kinda suck... But we re-grouped and kept on rollin'!!!

Edited by DayZ_Survival_Expert
  • Like 1

Wow after reading what you wrote I no longer mind dying from hackers. Amazing to think that, all this time, all I had to do was kid myself to get over it. Its so simple. Yeah dont bother dealing with the hackers just go with what this guy says.

Someone isn't very fluent in sarcasm

Pshh, must have been on mushrooms buddy, while scavenging for food you gotta be careful what you eat!...

Pshh, must have been on mushrooms buddy, while scavenging for food you gotta be careful what you eat!...

Woah totally

This was not a "ROCKET DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HACKERS! I" have just played enough Alpha/Beta games to know that this is going to happen and if the game takes off it will be dealt with.

Yeah I'm just sore after my last hack death to pick up on it. Also sarcasm doesnt travel very well over the internet.

You sure do seem to be the first to reply to EVERY post. Seems like you dont even play the game.

Yeah I'm just sore after my last hack death to pick up on it. Also sarcasm doesnt travel very well over the internet.

We're all sore from hackers man, lost a bus full of guns and medical supplies and an ATV due to hackers the other night :(

naw man you lost the bus lol geting shot up while trying to shot hackers lol! but it is funny to see ppl take a game thats in alpha and get so serous that they have to hack the game in order to enjoy it unlike the ppl just trying to have alil fun shot some zombies and move about there biz.