Sign in to follow this  
deathwizard77@gmail.com

Backpack Progression

I like the pack system I simply think the following spawn changes need to be made

Assault pack - Spawns more places (simply does not make game sense to have first natural progression pack only spawn in military and be semi rare) Also up spawn rate

Czech pack - Lower spawn rate just a little bit

Alice Pack- Lower spawn rate allot but leave so still spawns all over (not to coyote level but let finding an Alice pack become exciting not expected)

Leave Coyote pack the way it is

This will give normally allot better and rewarding pack progression pack. I currently have far to much game time in this game and I have ever actually used assault pack like twice.

Once someone knows way around game here is normal in game time frame for backpack currently

Start with Patrol Pack

20 min in game find Alice Pack

2 hours in game run into czech pack you don't need

5 hours in game find assault pack you def do not need

15 hours in game find coyote pack.

• Like 2

Start with Patrol Pack

20 min in game find Alice Pack

2 hours in game run into czech pack you don't need

5 hours in game find assault pack you def do not need

15 hours in game find coyote pack.

well ive found a cyote pack in the firestation in cherno in under 5 mins so that does not really apply

well ive found a cyote pack in the firestation in cherno in under 5 mins so that does not really apply

Hence why I say "normal" time frame. I have also gotten lucky and found coyote early. I have also gotten unlucky and had a Czech pack for like 5 hours. However, the average anyone not at shore has alice pack, many in cherno have alice pack. Few have Coyote. With random loot spawns you will always have those lucky and good starts. I have also checked balato and found a m16 acog and a m24 in the same run before 4 min in game have 2 great guns. Certainly does not make it normal.

Edited by Escher77

if you going to do this then do it right :)

1. toolbelt bag(s) - 3 slots (see related thread regarding toolbelt in my sig)

2. Broken Czech Vest - 4 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread

3. Czech Vest - 6 slots

4. Broken Cayote Patroll - 6 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread

5. Coyote Patroll pack - 8 slots

5. Severly broken Assault pack - 8 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread BUT only to 10 slots.

6. Broken Assault pack - 10 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread

7. Assault pack - 12 slots

8. Severly Broken Czech Backpack - 12 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread BUT only to 14 slots.

9. Broken Czech backpack - 14 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread

10. Czech Backpack - 16 slots

11. Severly broken Alice pack - 16 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread BUT only to 18 slots.

12. Broken Alice pack - 18 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread

13. Alice pack - 20 slots

14. Severly broken Coyote Backpack - 20 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread BUT only to 22 slots.

15. broken Coyote Backpack - 22 slots *can be repaired with needle & thread

16. Coyote Backpack - 24 slots

I will assume you can figure out the rarities of these yourself ;) .. ohw and ofcourse we would all spawn with no backpack :)

Edited by L0GIN

I'm ok with allot of those suggest etc. but at the moment Rocket has said he's working on fixing things more than adding content. My first suggestions = no new development. Simple loot table modifications.