Sign in to follow this  
Bramacgar

Can Of Beans

I'm pretty sure this is a dumb question but are cans of beans high value or something?

I've seen other players talk about them like they're the best item in the game, but I've found a lot of them and didn't think they were any different than Sardines.

nah the beans are a signature item for this game, it's the same as the crowbar for HL2 or suchlike.

whenever someone talks about DayZ somewhere else, beans are prone to appear in the conversation,

Edited by Pie Flavor
  • Like 1

nah the beans are a signature item for this game, it's the same as the crowbar for HL2 or suchlike.

whenever someone talks about DayZ somewhere else, beans are prone to appear in the conversation,

Figured as much. Was worried I wasted, what I thought to be "rare" items. Thanks. ^_^

Figured as much. Was worried I wasted, what I thought to be "rare" items. Thanks. ^_^

the one thing that is REALLY rare is the mountain dew soda can, which serves the same purpose as coke or pepsi, but is symbolically rare, and you'll hear about it in the sense that it's really an accomplishment to find a mountain dew.

the one thing that is REALLY rare is the mountain dew soda can, which serves the same purpose as coke or pepsi, but is symbolically rare, and you'll hear about it in the sense that it's really an accomplishment to find a mountain dew.

People don't trade NVGs or Ghillie Suits for Mountain Dew, do they? I've found 2, one in a supermakret, and one off a survivor. I keep them as a last resort because I saw them listed on the wiki as "extremely rare"

Edited by Bramacgar

^ Ahahahaha best question/thread ever. I'm gonna guess no lol

^ Ahahahaha best question/thread ever. I'm gonna guess no lol

Haha, hey it doesn't hurt to ask. Like I said in my OP, this was going to be a dumb question. Might as well as get all my dumb questions out there.

• Like 1

Haha, hey it doesn't hurt to ask. Like I said in my OP, this was going to be a dumb question. Might as well as get all my dumb questions out there.

Have my Beans ! You go to ask the questions somewhere !