Sign in to follow this  
WaddupBrah

Looking to start a small 2/3 man squad

So, I've been playing DayZ for around two weeks now and every time I get myself kitted out I end up getting sniped for a mile a way. I don't really mind this because I love gearing back up and it's fairly easy to do once you know you way around. However, it's beginning to tire; the amount of people that KoS when I wouldn't have even gone near them if I knew that they were there is ridiculous.

What we'll be doing:

We'll be gearing and migrating North, keeping a small and remote base camp down South in case of death, to allow for an ease of gearing up.

I intend on having a larger base camp up North, obviously it'll take a while for us to establish any base camps.

Anyone who doesn't seem friendly will be getting taken down.

Anyone who seems friendly will be let on their way, no need to harm anyone who won't harm us.

What I ask of you:

Speak fluent English.

Have a mic and be willing to communicate often.

Know how to read a map.

If we need to go covert, I expect you to be decent at it and patient enough to not run in with all guns blazing.

Have some game experience, you don't need to be pro; I'm certainly not.

Be close to the GMT timezone, I live in England so I'm GMT.

I'd like to communicate via Skype/Teamspeak.

Apply within if you're interested.

I'm 16 and seems like exactly what i've been looking for, Im English and as Experienced as you.

Skype - Hazeyybpeu

If there is room I will go what is your skype name. I'm 29 living on the east coast

Edited by yahstealth

MrEdgarr at youre service,thrusty,loyal,friendly,and if need deadly,i been playing only two days but,i know how to survive because i was watching too many letsplay's DayZ videos at night.....and day :D,im 16 years old,I am lithuanian but i live in England,Cambridge, i have a mic and my English is good

Steam: MrEdgarr

wating for youre responce,because i realy want to team up with someone

Edited by MrEdgarr

Sorry guys, we already made a 3man and got to the Airfield and kitted up :)