Sign in to follow this  
ZoggleDeOrange

Quick But Brilliant Solution.

Well..As you know, I read the forums, with my epic 3d glasses, because I'm a white cool dude, not being racist, a black can do it as well. But I did it first, now didn't I?

So here I am..Readin' the forums, see the pending updates once and awhile, ooh..."Removing Respawn", I'm nodding in agreement..Like usual and then scroll down, I like to read so I've read about a few switchies, about to number 8 and found about 5 insults to rocket. And here is my reply to you.

Rocket as the great man he is, pants wise and coder. Speedy coding could've gotten his nick name by the males, somthing else got it by the females.

He stated "Please only report the bugs and what not of the update" Now where in that did it state "Flame me you cod kiddies, while I remove your Alt+F4's", sadly, as I do not alt+f4, I did not read it that way, nor am I a cod kiddie, so I didn't see it as that, I saw it as a fuck off message to those useless players who Alt+f4 and only complain to shit that makes the game somewhat more survival and less spam killzor lasering shooting.

So Rocket, my good similar pants wise alternative, I suck at coding, you suck at being sucky, which you suck at brilliantly, because you have my beanz. My manly, manly beans.

Summary:....He asked you to not flame his rolling updates and post useless infomation, and you's still do it.

A noob who I shall not mention, because of the hate he may or may not get "Rocket you should die, you suck at coding, I bet you'd suck at making a game as well".

^ That right there is wow, he's a cod kiddie, a kind of special cod kiddie, who didn't even know the owner of the game he's raging on. And here I am making fun of cod kiddies, but now I despise them after seeing that.

Anyway, all hate directed to my PM, I really enjoy "I'll kill you" letters, spread the hate my little Cod Kiddies, direct it at me, not rocket.

• Like 1

Maybe i'm skimming through your post too quickly, but I don't really see a suggestion in here...?

• Like 3

This isn't even a suggestion. You're in the wrong forum.

You should post this to the 'ass-kissing' forum.

This isn't even a suggestion. You're in the wrong forum.

You should post this to the 'ass-kissing' forum.

I might ass kiss, but at least I'm ass kissing a great person, he coded a zombie game that I look up to and who some noobs disrespect for no reason, even though they play 'his' game, that 'he' coded, that 'he' runs.

I suspect ginger.

You look up to a zombie game? Maybe put your monitor lower...

Sorry your thread made me laugh and actually made no point to anything what so ever. This should be placed in off-topic maybe.

Also it's not his game. It is his mod. The mod is not a game but an addon. Game is Arma 2.

There has been talk for a while about making Dayz into an actual game...

Edited by kyle939

Most COD kids dont play this game, mostly since arma is the polar opposite of COD and arma itself isn't mainstream, nor is it as accessible as COD.

Most COD kids dont play this game, mostly since arma is the polar opposite of COD and arma itself isn't mainstream, nor is it as accessible as COD.

This "suggestion" is rapidly derailing, anyway you can't deny the fact that DayZ has brought many gamers from other games or genres to buying ARMA and playing it. Some of these have played CoD or BF3 or any other shooter, some of them Minecraft or WoW.