CombineNr42

I am a Bandit?

Hello.

I dont know if i am in the right topic here.

I only want to know if this is a good tactic to play.

It was like this i was in Elektro when i heard gunfire i ran to the Super Market and entered it trough the back door and i saw many dead players they all got a weapon so i got in prone and searched for the Murder and there was a Dude with a sweet Shotgun and i tought he is a Bandit i mean all dead guys so i killed him and got 1 Murder so he cant be the Bandit?

And then a new spawned player entered the Super Market he had no weapons i think he started to loot the dead guys so i killed him(HEADSHOT) because i tought he would get a weapon and try to get me so i killed him the 2nd Murder.

Sorry for the bad English

Im German

What do you think would you kill these 2 guys

Yes because.....

No because......

you only get bandit status after a few murders, so he could have still been the killer.

I think it takes 3...

more afaik, onc ekilled 4 guys + 1 bandit in 30 mins and still wasn't a 'bandit'

Edited by AluCaRdBe

Yes because.....

i tought he would get a weapon and try to get me

Here is your answer.

At this point in DayZ if you're running solo, I would kill anyone that poses the slightest bit of threat.

You are a bandit to the game but Id say that was self defense

Do what you want cause a pirate bandit is free...

• Like 1

Can somebody give me some insight into the current survivor / bandit game mechanics? I read bandit skins and the Humanity indicator have been removed from the game. But do these mechanics still exist, although they're not shown directly any more? I once read if you aim at a bandit you'd start breathing heavily. Is that (still) true? How are murders counted exactly? Or is every kill a murder?

I read up as much as I could on the topic, but I still don't get a clear picture, so I thought I'd ask here.

Edited by MrBrown

I think it's kinda like a straight guy being in prison, you want to be what you are but eventually you're a victim of your environment...

• Like 1

Dont take any chances, I try to avoid other players, everyone I have come across always trys to kill me, even shouting out " Friendly " they still start to fire, so do what you have to do to survive.

I think you're misunderstanding the term 'bandit'. A bandit shouldn't be considered someone that murders someone, a bandit's someone who kills for their loot.

You just killed out of self-defense, apparently. I guess it's a way of surviving.

Edited by Mirazoka