Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy James

Concerns about the respawn button removal

It's great to see that the respawn button has been re-enabled for broken legs but I think until the hacking issues are resolved disabling it in other circumstances may cause more problems than it's worth. I was recently teleported, presumably by a scripter, inside a building that you can't usually enter—it was one of those decorative houses. It's inside the playable map so the automatic respawn to coast probably wouldn't trigger. I could see out of it but couldn't leave.

• Like 1

yes that could be an issue , or maybe there would be a limit to an account of how many times you can acctually respawn per cd key or something similar . im not sure just an oppinion

yes that could be an issue , or maybe there would be a limit to an account of how many times you can acctually respawn per cd key or something similar . im not sure just an oppinion

I don't think there should be a limit. Either there should be a cooldown on respawn or disabled until you are at sub 5-6k blood or broken bones etc. probably to difficult to implement... dunno.