Sign in to follow this  
dannyjay

Looking For Survivors With Mics, Preferably 18 Or Below

Not a Paedophile so don't give me any of your douchebaggery, i am 14 myself and am probably mature than most of you trolls.

So i've been playing this game for about 2 days and have not stopped dying, i'd like some fellow youngsters to survive with because now, the solo act just isn't cutting it.

Also i havent specifically stayed at a server and i'd like to "Settle down" so if anyone wants to survive with me you choose the server.

I can speak on steam, Names just "DannyJay" post your steam name too.

EDIT: I Meant 16 or below, But if your 18 its still okay XD

Edited by DannyJay

Well I'm not on any server atm, i haven't stuck to any, you suggest a server and i'd be happy to play on it?

Well I'm not on any server atm, i haven't stuck to any, you suggest a server and i'd be happy to play on it?

Interesting... I hence that I wish to track you, yet you want me to give you a server to play on... You are useless to me, all of my soldiers will find you soon!

IM 15 steam name flip31o and ima try to ad you now i am a us player so u you dont play us servers sorry ima have bad pin

"Seven underaged boys walk past a bush and six of them disappear. The only one that made it was the 18 year old. Pedobear strikes again..."

• Like 1

IM 15 steam name flip31o and ima try to ad you now i am a us player so u you dont play us servers sorry ima have bad pin

this guy gets it