baltsar

Is there a RP server?

I'm wondering if there is a roleplaying server?

With rules etc, community.

Thanks

There are no rules in dayz, in servers you cannot kick players for not roleplaying. Mabye if you get 40 peple that rolrplay to join a server and make it full lol

There are servers that at least have "RPG" in their names. Try one of them.

This is just possible in a non-Hive-connected server :-P and than u have to build up a community by your own.

There are no rules in dayz, in servers you cannot kick players for not roleplaying. Mabye if you get 40 peple that rolrplay to join a server and make it full lol

Yeah, I know there are no rules. I'm talking about bein immersed in the game, roleplaying a character, acting realistic through situations.

Yeah, I know there are no rules. I'm talking about bein immersed in the game, roleplaying a character, acting realistic through situations.

I havnt seen any servers but Ive seen clans saying like roger that alpha 21 or something lol.

This is just possible in a non-Hive-connected server :-P and than u have to build up a community by your own.

Would you call what goes on in most of the servers and this forum "community"?

If there would be a community/server with roleplayers, there would be MORE situations like these :

and less "BAM your dead", without any reason or goal

Edited by Baltsar

Would you call what goes on in most of the servers and this forum "community"?

Sure its a community, that all shot at sight isnt any other thing that community, maybe not the best .. but if u whould make a RPG server i think a hive version isnt the best idea, cause in a RPG server they are some kind of own familie, maybe 2 parts of them fighting each other or one or two gets black sheeped and bandits, but in my opinion the most of them play together :P

and at all every player has his own story, damn .. i have a flash of damn old classic RP WoW times ;-)

Edited by Suito

I would like to see this happen.

-MONSTER

You want this happens? Hmm, maybe soon .. i thinking about 1-2 weeks to create a own Server, but this one is definitly not connected to the HIVE (hate server jumping for loot, want to kick/bann players that cheating) maybe i make 2 or 3 Server, damn my host is powerfull enough for this, i just have no windows installed on it :-O

Edited by Suito

You want this happens? Hmm, maybe soon .. i thinking about 1-2 weeks to create a own Server, but this one is definitly not connected to the HIVE (hate server jumping for loot, want to kick/bann players that cheating) maybe i make 2 or 3 Server, damn my host is powerfull enough for this, i just have no windows installed on it :-O

Can I join a server without HIVE?

It should be official server, otherwise there may be trouble with patching etc. Oh and I'll gladly help to start up a RP server!

Edited by Baltsar

Can I join a server without HIVE?

It should be official server, otherwise there may be trouble with patching etc. Oh and I'll gladly help to start up a RP server!

Of curse u can, its just like a normal DayZ server, use same spawn points and so on, the only thing u dont have is your inventory from a hive server ;)

Items, Cars, tents, all get saved .. i think i try to set up a test server next week on my local devices, if all works i set it up on my main root server.

I wanna roleplay

and at all every player has his own story, damn .. i have a flash of damn old classic RP WoW times ;-)

Bet you had good time in Goldshire.
  • Like 1